Quite a few Cross Turismo in Stock now.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
Toronto Area

For those that are waiting for Cross Turismo, there seems to be quite a few in stock now. Don’t know if they are customer order though. I was checking my config and they are showing many available units with 0 mileage. So i think that my allocation should be soon. The available models doesn’t have the rear wheel steer and torque vectoring plus. So not considering.

The only question is when should we expect the streets to be flooded with the Cross Turismo like they are with the sedan Taycan. Not to mention the lease returned ones are flooding the dealers.

My original thought had been correct. Not many people would have bought the Mini SE. It had not been un-popular, seen only a few since they made it, but can hardly find one that match mine. But for sure when my Cross Turismo comes, same can’t be sad. I am the type that don’t feel happy seeing same car on the roads. The sedan Taycan definite lost its shine now.
Sponsored

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
They’ve sold 100,000 Taycan’s. So that means there are a reasonable amount around. If you want to be unique, then I’d suggest you look to something a little more exclusive. And that’s not a Mini, for sure 😉

shayman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 4S Cross Tourismo (Est. June)
Country flag
According to my SA, Taycan coupes currently have an 18-month waiting list, whereas CTs have a <12 month list.

OP
OP
BJCanadaMax

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
According to my SA, Taycan coupes currently have an 18-month waiting list, whereas CTs have a <12 month list.
That‘s interesting. i would imagine that less people would order the sedan now. Glad to hear about the CT. I think that my allocation is coming soon.

OP
OP
BJCanadaMax

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They’ve sold 100,000 Taycan’s. So that means there are a reasonable amount around. If you want to be unique, then I’d suggest you look to something a little more exclusive. And that’s not a Mini, for sure 😉
Of course is the Mini SE. The people in my city usually would say, what? the range is only 100 miles? They would walk away. Plus the people in the know knows that there will be a new Mini EV soon. So the SE is kind of the worst EV choice. So not that many people would get it. That’s why it’s more rare.

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Of course is the Mini SE. The people in my city usually would say, what? the range is only 100 miles? They would walk away. Plus the people in the know knows that there will be a new Mini EV soon. So the SE is kind of the worst EV choice. So not that many people would get it. That’s why it’s more rare.
There’s literally one round the corner from me, they’re not rare. They sold over 40,000 SE’s in 2022. Honestly 😂

OP
OP
BJCanadaMax

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There’s literally one round the corner from me, they’re not rare. They sold over 40,000 SE’s in 2022. Honestly 😂
they are more rare than Taycan fore sure. But iPace seems most rare of all.

OP
OP
BJCanadaMax

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unless you live in the UK! Jaguar is a popular brand over here, but then it is "British".
Too bad climate change makes Britain hotter. I would save for a BAC MONO if i am in UK and temperature never goes higher than 25 degrees celsius.
Sponsored