mrdrummergoalie

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My PCM has been slow to boot up (starts with the Porsche screen) on start-up, and on one occasion my presets (favourites) have been lost. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Sponsored

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Were the favorites gone, or the stations preset to favorites just not operating any longer? I have had the latter happen when Porsche changed its lineup of online internet sources.

OP
OP
mrdrummergoalie

mrdrummergoalie

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Were the favorites gone, or the stations preset to favorites just not operating any longer? I have had the latter happen when Porsche changed its lineup of online internet sources.
The presets were completely erased. And the PCM (radio) takes more than a minute to connect

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
My favourites disappeared yesterday and the whole system went a bit slow.

I thought my profile might have been goosed, but they then all came back as magically as they vanished.

I wonder what data gets stored where (direct on the PCM, whereabouts on the PCM, up in the cloud etc). And whether that causes things to get confused.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
I’ve lost my favorties 3 times in the last two weeks. rather annoying. Car is on the latest software. I did the hard reboot since the pcm was slow. great car, but the software for basic things is just sooo buggy.
Sponsored