hoffa

First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi - I have a 2021 Taycan 4S. Periodically (3-4 times now) I seem to lose the radio presets and a variety of settings. I don't know what triggers this - has this happened to anyone else? Anything I can do?
Sponsored

JonS1234

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Model S Plaid, Model X LR
Country flag
Hi - I have a 2021 Taycan 4S. Periodically (3-4 times now) I seem to lose the radio presets and a variety of settings. I don't know what triggers this - has this happened to anyone else? Anything I can do?
I had this exact thing happen on Monday this week. Drove the car on Friday totally fine and then on Monday all of my media settings, favourites and the Apple Music registration had reset.

This must be server side and they made an update over the weekend.

Mert

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan turbo
Country flag

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
I had this happen a few times in the first couple of months of ownership. Then it hasn’t happened since and I’ve gone a long stretch with no issues of it clearing favorites. Hopefully I didn’t just jinx it…

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I've had this happen a couple of times too. I've tried to recreate it, but it's near impossible. Hopefully some future software update will fix it.
Sponsored