Random errors

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
My CT4 today after a small bump on the highway displaced the messages in the photo in addition to “auto recuperation not available”. I’m used that this happen once in a while but goes away on its own right away. However, this has been going on all morning.
Porsche Taycan Random errors 429F77E2-08B6-4CF3-9817-0401F0465090

Two questions:
1. Has anyone experienced this before?
2. After the warranty expires, are we expected to pay for these random software bugs to be fixed?
3. Has anyone experience the car randomly lifting the front or am I having a leak in the front suspension?

background on the car, 2022 CT4 with 20k miles. It has been updated to the latest software a month or so ago. It is going in on Wednesday for the 20k miles service. Quite funny that this issue happened Right around the service time.

Porsche Taycan Random errors 61F9C6F0-F45C-447F-BDB6-EC01160B9072

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Some items relate to the pending service (cabin filter).

The others are a likely result of your 'bump'.

Leaking suspension - not normal.

These items should all get picked up at service time and your warranty should cover as long as the issue aren't as a result of your bump.

Software updates are for lifetime of car. Faults will be within warranty.

OP
OP

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Turned out to be camera calibration issue. Changed the windshield two months ago and I guess they didn’t calibrate it then (only reason I took it to the dealership is for them to calibrate but I guess they didn’t)
Sponsored