Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi everyone!
iris (1).jpeg

iris.jpeg

Since a week I'm proud - soon to be - owner of a 4s Sport Turismo (may 2023). It's my first sports car and also my first electric car. Picking options is giving me more stress than expected and making me more nervous than necessary. I really could use your advice and opinions!

I'm ordering from the Netherlands (North / West Europe), so each option is separate selectable as we don't have packages like the Premium package available in North America.

Options that I selected:
- full leather black
- comfort seats 14 way (heated)
- 4+1 seatings (I have 2 kids, and probably have to taxi for friends in the near future)
- electric mirrors
- sport chrono
- RAS
- 21 inch RS spyder rims
- Self-dimming interior and exterior mirrors
- Panoramic roof (Do I need this, I like the looks of the standard roof, but Porsche advised me to take it since I have a black / dark interior)
- Privacy windows
- Park assist with 360 view
- Ioniser (I have hay-fever, so a must)
- Interior lighting package
- Advanced climate control 4 zone
- Heated GT steering wheel
- Extra airbags for the kids (Do you know why this isn't standard? Feels like it should have been)
- Passenger display
- BOSE sound
- Electric sports sound (Do i need this? I feel that I order it because of fomo, on Youtube it sounds meh)
- Electric charging panels.

AmI missing options on my 4s you really think is missing? Or should I remove options as they are not worth it?
For example I didn't order the Performance Battery Plus since I can charge (3 phase) at home, and drive around 75 kms a day). Or should I order it?
Not read all the comments to this point but add the following if not standard:

1. Performance Battery Plus (extended range)
2. Rear airbags aren't standard in many cars - not just Porsche. I think it limits seating options and use of baby seat(s) - I'm not really sure but something like this may explain
3. Pano roof -claustrophobic otherwise due to small side windows and roof line

and remove the following

1. 4-zone climate - small cabin and not needed unless you have a particular reason for it?
2. Not sure ioniser will help with hay fever unless you have tried / given an assurance
3. Passenger display - superfluous IMHO - some folk can't live without it but...

things you'll find tedious after a (short) while

1. Electric sport sound
2. 4+1 seating. Cabin is cramped and really a 2+2 sports vehicle. Middle seat will be uncomfortable. Tight squeeze with 3 in the rear. Only really makes sense for very short journeys.

Overall a great spec!

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
Vulcano grey.. A bit safe, but I like it. And it’s better somerimes towards my cliënts to not draw to much attention.
So sad but also typically Dutch. People can go on holiday 8 times a year but once they spent the money on a car, we need to take the safe grey, black or white colors. Went with carmine red myself and every client who thinks they overpay is a client I’d rather not have anyway :)