Received Porsche Driving Experience (UK) invite. Any correlation to order progress?

Justy182

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Just received an email relating to offering my slot at the Driving Experience. I understand that this is offered to people who have ordered their car. I am just wondering if it means that our order is progressing any bit? Haven't heard from dealer or any word on an allocation so I'm guessing its an automated invitation. Ordered a GTS saloon just this past July.
Sponsored

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I received my invitation immediately I ordered my GTS but that was to an available allocation. I'm in France so might be different to the UK. My invitation is to Le Mans

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I received mine in March but my allocation didn’t come through until the end of June.

In terms of progress, the Experience Day invite at least lets you know the order is in the Porsche system. Go early if you can as it will help with your understanding of some of the options on offer.

Bobzilla

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc Vito
Country flag
Funny, I just got mine through today as well. I placed my order with the dealer in mid August.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Just received an email relating to offering my slot at the Driving Experience. I understand that this is offered to people who have ordered their car. I am just wondering if it means that our order is progressing any bit? Haven't heard from dealer or any word on an allocation so I'm guessing its an automated invitation. Ordered a GTS saloon just this past July.
Just means you are at stage 2 of the 5 stage process. Stage 3 (Scheduled for Production) is when it gets interesting.

You should be able to see more from My Porsche App if your dealer has linked your Porsche Connect ID to your order.

You have up to a year to book your experience. Might be nice to do it when the weather is fair.

Porsche Taycan Received Porsche Driving Experience (UK) invite. Any correlation to order progress? Screenshot_20221130-074317_My Porsche

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
The MyPorsche tracking of your order is rubbish. You can't even confirm the colour. It gives no dates, no config. Appalling really for such an expensive car

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The MyPorsche tracking of your order is rubbish. You can't even confirm the colour. It gives no dates, no config. Appalling really for such an expensive car
It's the same for the cheapest Porsche but then none of us are purchasing Porsche cars for their app capability (I hope).

Once you have your car your spec and car colour will be available in the app.
Sponsored