First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
All,

Does anyone receive the same PCM messages daily even though I’ve taken time to delete them every time they appear? I was getting three daily a month or so ago before I was instructed to do a PCM factory reset, and then those three messages stopped appearing.. Fast forward to this week, now I’m getting two messages (Start Apple Podcasts, Start Apple Music) daily, I delete, and they come back again the day after. A mere annoyance, but is anyone else experiencing this glitch? I really don’t want to do another reset, I forgot how many items I deviated from factory settings, it took a few days to reset to my liking. I searched the forums but came up empty, any thoughts would be appreciated. TIA
Sponsored

magnitude

First Name
Heinz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean with “messages”? I might just not get it from context because it’s probably not happening to me, but there’s a few things that “messages” can mean (including for example the “notifications”).

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
i have same issue. if you delete they just come back next day. but i realized if you click the message and click reject, and then delete them they dont come back ! lmk if it works for you.

OP
OP
Fsudoles

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Sorry, can you clarify what you mean with “messages”? I might just not get it from context because it’s probably not happening to me, but there’s a few things that “messages” can mean (including for example the “notifications”).
Good morning, thanks for the reply. I’ll attach what I meant, but I’m definitely trying the fix posted above.

Porsche Taycan Repetitive Message Issue (PCM) A320D3A1-E695-4217-83AC-33A82E5D0C32
Sponsored