SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
This is so helpful, thank you. Specifically, there is no good way to have a visual of how Aluminum Rhombus trim goes together with Black/Chalk on front/rear doors and center console. I wonder if you are happy how it looks?

OP
OP
Redhot2474

Redhot2474

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
This is so helpful, thank you. Specifically, there is no good way to have a visual of how Aluminum Rhombus trim goes together with Black/Chalk on front/rear doors and center console. I wonder if you are happy how it looks?
Yep, I think it keeps things on lighter side. It looks great, but honestly - I’m not really paying attention to it. I’m sure black would go great too.

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
first time seeing the white exterior/chalk/black interior. (We have the grey exterior, chalk/black interior).

I thought it would be too much white with the white exterior but it looks great. Indeed, very Mission-E/Spaceship vibes.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I've got the same color combo coming. It's nice to see real life photos as the configurator doesn't quite do it justice. The rear seats actually look better in these photos than the configurator.