Reverse camera washer – is it adjustable?

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Can someone tell me where the button for the rear camera wash is?
It's on the screen above the back-up camera icon when you are in Parking mode. Will snap a picture later
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It's on the screen above the back-up camera icon when you are in Parking mode. Will snap a picture later
Either put the car in R or press the Park Assist button. The cameras front, rear / side are displayed. The rear also has a washer icon - tap that and the magic will happen.

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
It is visible only when you put your car in reverse. In park / neutral I get the same picture as yours.

Porsche Taycan Reverse camera washer – is it adjustable? IMG_4088

Y1BDB1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, CT4S
Country flag
I was in reverse. I know it was there before because I remember looking for it when I got the car. My Macan didn’t have one so I always had to wipe the camera off so I was happy the taycan had one.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Thanks. Mine seams to have disappeared.
62676600-93D7-46EF-B877-D8D014EE3446.jpeg
That picture suggests you have a cross turismo? If so then the rear camera wash is activated by the rear screen wash (push the stalk towards the dashboard).

Y1BDB1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, CT4S
Country flag
That picture suggests you have a cross turismo? If so then the rear camera wash is activated by the rear screen wash (push the stalk towards the dashboard).
Yes it's a Cross Turismo and I can get the camera to wash if I wash the rear glass. I just don't always like to wash the back glass as it makes a mess of the back of the car and my Macan rear wiper arm clogged up with dirt and didn't wipe the glass. so I hated to use it.

I guess the CT doesn't have the wash icon in the screen.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Yes it's a Cross Turismo and I can get the camera to wash if I wash the rear glass. I just don't always like to wash the back glass as it makes a mess of the back of the car and my Macan rear wiper arm clogged up with dirt and didn't wipe the glass. so I hated to use it.

I guess the CT doesn't have the wash icon in the screen.
Yep - same as per the Panamera Sport Turismo - washer only engaged when cleaning the rear window. Not sure of the logic but hey ho.
Sponsored