MLD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I like the Apple Music app through the PCM (I'm not talking about using Apple Car Play) and have found my way around most of the functionality. One thing that eludes me, though, is whether it's possible to search for something once you have a long list and without using Voice Assist. For instance, if you use the PCM menu structure to get to your list of songs or artists, that presents a very long list to me. Much longer than I could ever hope to get through with scrolling. It seems to me that I can't be unique in having more than a few pages of songs/artists so somebody must have consider how to use the trackpad or something else to search within that list.

Is there such a feature and how do you access it?

I specifically exclude Voice Assist since it's alright but seems to struggle with too many words to make it a reliable solution and certainly not as the sole solution to finding something on Apple Music through PCM.
Sponsored

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
I like the Apple Music app through the PCM (I'm not talking about using Apple Car Play) and have found my way around most of the functionality. One thing that eludes me, though, is whether it's possible to search for something once you have a long list and without using Voice Assist. For instance, if you use the PCM menu structure to get to your list of songs or artists, that presents a very long list to me. Much longer than I could ever hope to get through with scrolling. It seems to me that I can't be unique in having more than a few pages of songs/artists so somebody must have consider how to use the trackpad or something else to search within that list.

Is there such a feature and how do you access it?

I specifically exclude Voice Assist since it's alright but seems to struggle with too many words to make it a reliable solution and certainly not as the sole solution to finding something on Apple Music through PCM.
Use the search function…