MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Hi, I have a MY 2024 Taycan amd over the last few days, I cannot log into Spotify. It is always a little temperamental in terms of signal as it often drops out and switches to Android Auto and then back again. However, the other day, it asked me to log in, and keeps giving me an error saying log in failed with am error code. Am I the only one, or is this another general issue like what happened earlier this year? Thanks.
Sponsored

cityhpper

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4. 21" summers, 20" winters.
Country flag
Used Spotify 10 minutes ago, and all seemed fine. Sometimes it is a bit slow to index the content but all in all, has been pretty stable since the major PCM-update.

Hope your issue resolves.

chun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020, Cayman GT4
Country flag
Also had same issues yesterday, in switzerland. Resolved quickly after going out of the parking.

Usually, if the in-built spotify doesn't work, i just start it from my phone

OP
OP
MarkR

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Also had same issues yesterday, in switzerland. Resolved quickly after going out of the parking.

Usually, if the in-built spotify doesn't work, i just start it from my phone
Thanks @chun . I have not been able to log in for a few days. Not even giving me a chance to enter any of my details, it just give the error. I might have to uninstall and reinstall. Will give it a couple more attempts and will then try to reinstall.

Luckily, I have the Android fallback option, so at least I can use Spotify this way.
Sponsored