Still no closer to making a decision

Cillacede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
First world problem alert...I'm still no closer to making a decision about which Taycan (pre-owned) to buy. My problem: I like them all! White, black, blue, silver...Do I purchase the one with higher overall MSRP, more miles (26k), but at a Porsche dealership and thus CPO'd? Interior I like the best (it's not black!). Or do I purchase the one that still has 2 years of warranty left, similarly high original MSRP, but $5k less expensive than the one above, slightly fewer miles (17.5k), and not CPO'd (it's not at a Porsche dealership)? Both have all the things I'm looking for; one has a red interior and no Sport Chrono, and the other has a black interior but Sport Chrono. I'm gravitating toward the less expensive one, but wondering if it's a hassle to get non-CPO'd car. I've bought several pre-owned Porsche's, but never non-CPO. I also do not usually keep my cars for more than 2 years, so imagine I would probably trade for a newer Taycan when the warranty is about to run out. Perhaps I just answered my own question!
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I would go with the CPO. Does that not provide some additional warranty (have not looked into Porsche CPO so I could be wrong) and the car went through an inspection to meet certain requirements.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
First world problem alert...I'm still no closer to making a decision about which Taycan (pre-owned) to buy. My problem: I like them all! White, black, blue, silver...Do I purchase the one with higher overall MSRP, more miles (26k), but at a Porsche dealership and thus CPO'd? Interior I like the best (it's not black!). Or do I purchase the one that still has 2 years of warranty left, similarly high original MSRP, but $5k less expensive than the one above, slightly fewer miles (17.5k), and not CPO'd (it's not at a Porsche dealership)? Both have all the things I'm looking for; one has a red interior and no Sport Chrono, and the other has a black interior but Sport Chrono. I'm gravitating toward the less expensive one, but wondering if it's a hassle to get non-CPO'd car. I've bought several pre-owned Porsche's, but never non-CPO. I also do not usually keep my cars for more than 2 years, so imagine I would probably trade for a newer Taycan when the warranty is about to run out. Perhaps I just answered my own question!
CPO given Taycan is still in its infancy and potential for a few issues .... Saloon or CT/ST? If a turismo with panoramic roof then definitely CPOd