Bill33525

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘24 Q8 ETron 55 SUV, '22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I spoke to the dealer and that Damag isn’t on my car when I dropped it off as seen in the walk around video they took. So they’re gonna look at it and if they think they caused it they will fix it.

I’m taking it back in next Friday to do the recall so will see the
Thanks; I have the tire/wheel protection program so no cost ether way. Will see if dealer fixes it for no charge. If your dealer thinks they did it see if they know how it happened. Finally do you know if evey dealer does a walk around video?
Sponsored

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks; I have the tire/wheel protection program so no cost ether way. Will see if dealer fixes it for no charge. If your dealer thinks they did it see if they know how it happened. Finally do you know if evey dealer does a walk around video?
yeah, I’ll let you know what they say. I didn’t even know they did a video as they didn’t do it in front of me. Glad that they do it tho.

OP
OP
Bill33525

Bill33525

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
EF42EDDC-9550-4B89-B51B-AB45B56666AC.jpeg

Anyone have an idea how this happened?
My dealer repaired the two dings today, rim looks perfect again. I have the wheel/tire protection policy so no charge. Still do not know how this happened.

Last edited:

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just to tie off on this…my dealer has agreed to fix the damage.

They've seen the same damage on another Taycan where their mechanic nicked the wheel on a peice of equipment so it definitely occurred at their shop.

OP
OP
Bill33525

Bill33525

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just to tie off on this…my dealer has agreed to fix the damage.

They've seen the same damage on another Taycan where their mechanic nicked the wheel on a peice of equipment so it definitely occurred at their shop.
My dealer had no paper work for me to sign so don't know if they did it or not. Anyway wheel looks perfect again.
Sponsored