PCFishman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Just took delivery of my GTS ST and applied STEK DynoMatte PPF and Ceramic Tint! Absolutely love the results of the Matte PPF on the Ice Grey Metallic. I scoured the internet for photos of this specific paint with a matte finish and could only locate some. So I figured I would post here to help others with their decision. The grey, blue and subtle white still show through the matte film and it still has the metallic sparkle. Tinting the windows on the car is a must, not only functional but stylistic as well!

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS ST Ice Grey Metallic, Matte PPF, Tint, Ceramic IMG_6857

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS ST Ice Grey Metallic, Matte PPF, Tint, Ceramic IMG_6854

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS ST Ice Grey Metallic, Matte PPF, Tint, Ceramic IMG_6850

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS ST Ice Grey Metallic, Matte PPF, Tint, Ceramic IMG_6849

Talisker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo S, 20 Taycan Turbo, 23 Taycan Turbo S ST
Country flag
Gorgeous!!

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
That’s probably the best ‘frozen’ paintwork I’ve seen via wrap/PPF… awesome

truble930

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo CT 2018 911 GTS
Country flag
That looks awesome!

My co-worker has Ice and mine is Chalk.

Ice is a very bright color especially in a sunny area like AZ. I always say I need my sunglasses on when I look at his car in the sun. The wrap 'tones' it down just a bit and I think it looks fantastic!

Nice work.

rs67

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
porsche taycan
Country flag
That is stunning… the Matte is just a fantastic look!

OP
OP

PCFishman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Had my car done by a master installer at Snok Films Solutions in Kirkland,WA. Price was extremely competitive and the owner is very upfront and honest and he did a near seamless install.

ARTAL EV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Just took delivery of my GTS ST and applied STEK DynoMatte PPF and Ceramic Tint! Absolutely love the results of the Matte PPF on the Ice Grey Metallic. I scoured the internet for photos of this specific paint with a matte finish and could only locate some. So I figured I would post here to help others with their decision. The grey, blue and subtle white still show through the matte film and it still has the metallic sparkle. Tinting the windows on the car is a must, not only functional but stylistic as well!

IMG_6857.jpeg

IMG_6854.jpeg

IMG_6850.jpeg

IMG_6849.jpeg
Very nice. How much to get it done? How do you think it would look on a Volcano Grey Turbo S CT?

OP
OP

PCFishman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Cost me 8K. Volcano grey would look fantastic. You can find videos on YouTube with Volcano Grey in Matte finish