OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Very good review thanks for posting. One criteria that the reviewer did leave out was looks. The MB is not to my taste, the rear seat leg and head room comes at a price, with the bulbous roofline.

OP
OP
Hawk

Hawk

First Name
Addy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc C55 AMG, Audi Q7
Country flag
Very good review thanks for posting. One criteria that the reviewer did leave out was looks. The MB is not to my taste, the rear seat leg and head room comes at a price, with the bulbous roofline.
Oh yeah no comparison in looks. Even non ev mercs look better... This is like a big egg! Guess he was focused on more objective things ha.

uthatcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Rivian R1T, Model X Plaid
Country flag
Kind of funny... in the article the GTS lost nearly every battle but won the war.

OP
OP
Hawk

Hawk

First Name
Addy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc C55 AMG, Audi Q7
Country flag
Kind of funny... in the article the GTS lost nearly every battle but won the war.
LOL well the reviewer was very clear no contest in drive handling and performance. And look wise the GTS is far sportier. I guess it comes down to what people want. No surprise the Merc will be more suave per say.

uthatcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Rivian R1T, Model X Plaid
Country flag
LOL well the reviewer was very clear no contest in drive handling and performance. And look wise the GTS is far sportier. I guess it comes down to what people want. No surprise the Merc will be more suave per say.
Yep, for sure. And exactly the reason I have a GTS rather than and EQx. I really can't stand the look of any of the EQ's. And I really appreciate how Porsche the Taycan drives and feels.

OP
OP
Hawk

Hawk

First Name
Addy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc C55 AMG, Audi Q7
Country flag
Yep, for sure. And exactly the reason I have a GTS rather than and EQx. I really can't stand the look of any of the EQ's. And I really appreciate how Porsche the Taycan drives and feels.
Yeah same. I didn't mind the ev SUVs from Merc as much, think it has the Merc elegance. But wth with the sedans!

Redhot2474

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Completely different buyer , very few cross shopping these. Video states exactly what you’d think - Porsche is better “drivers car” , Mercedes more opulent and a better long road trip car with subpar looks.
Sponsored