Taycan issues!!!

The Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Maserati Grandturismo MC, 2017 Porsche 911 GTS, 2018 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello guys

I just took delivery of my Taycan 4S 3 days ago. Its already at the shop. It started by giving me a camera malfunction on the same day on 4 separate occasions. I called my sales man whom I have bought 5 Porsche's in the past. The service I get from Porsche is by far better than from other premium brands. (2)The trunk latch is broken and needs to be ordered from Germany and it will be here next Thursday 11/12/20. I also noticed that the time displayed on the control cluster is different from the one on the entertainment system. I tried going to the settings but, no luck. The option to change the time zone is grayed out as if I were driving the car. The dealership tried resetting the whole system to factory default and nothing. No one can get it to change so, they kept the car again. Hopefully they can get this issue resolved. I think the fact that all the different times in the car is messing with the charger and its capabilities. I had it plugged in for almost an hour and it only charged for 3 mins and the charger said CHARGE COMPLETE with 0 KLW. I honestly don't know what's causing the issue. Hopefully, you guys don't experience this. My wife is pissed!! I guess, I should have bought the Bentley SUV she wanted. LOL
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Hello guys

I just took delivery of my Taycan 4S 3 days ago. Its already at the shop. It started by giving me a camera malfunction on the same day on 4 separate occasions. I called my sales man whom I have bought 5 Porsche's in the past. The service I get from Porsche is by far better than from other premium brands. (2)The trunk latch is broken and needs to be ordered from Germany and it will be here next Thursday 11/12/20. I also noticed that the time displayed on the control cluster is different from the one on the entertainment system. I tried going to the settings but, no luck. The option to change the time zone is grayed out as if I were driving the car. The dealership tried resetting the whole system to factory default and nothing. No one can get it to change so, they kept the car again. Hopefully they can get this issue resolved. I think the fact that all the different times in the car is messing with the charger and its capabilities. I had it plugged in for almost an hour and it only charged for 3 mins and the charger said CHARGE COMPLETE with 0 KLW. I honestly don't know what's causing the issue. Hopefully, you guys don't experience this. My wife is pissed!! I guess, I should have bought the Bentley SUV she wanted. LOL
No such problem here, but other glitches...

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
No such problem here, but other glitches...
Ditto. A few minor items, and a few annoyances (like the stupid trunk lid), but nothing really major. Sounds like @The Captain got a pretty crappy hand!
Sponsored