Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
Saw this some months ago.

Did anywhone noticed this thing?

Or it´s just the guy messing around with the viewers?
Sponsored

Attachments

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Saw this some months ago.

Did anywhone noticed this thing?

Or it´s just the guy messing around with the viewers?
According to the "Good to Know" app, with ComfortAccess enabled, what the guy showed is real.

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
And the trunk has the 'foot open' feature, which I don't see many (if any) reviewers discuss.

brae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 718 GT4
Country flag
My 991.2 with comfort access does this; I don't think it's a Taycan-only thing. You don't make a motion, you just hover your hand a couple inches above the Porsche emblem for a few seconds and the frunk pops open. It's really nice when you're holding a grocery bag or something since the frunk is the only really accessible storage compartment in a 911.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
My 991.2 with comfort access does this; I don't think it's a Taycan-only thing. You don't make a motion, you just hover your hand a couple inches above the Porsche emblem for a few seconds and the frunk pops open. It's really nice when you're holding a grocery bag or something since the frunk is the only really accessible storage compartment in a 911.
So what else does the comfort access do, move the seat back for you and does it do this for the passenger also? Thanks,

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Comfort access is now the "touch the door to lock or unlock" function (well, and the trunk and hood keyless entry). On the Macan that was part of "Porsche Entry and Drive" and "Comfort Entry" was moving the seat and steering wheel (driver side only). I doubt anyone has a Taycan without comfort access to see what all you lose if you don't get it.

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
And the trunk has the 'foot open' feature, which I don't see many (if any) reviewers discuss.
Works only with comfort access, but this feature is standard installed in the car, but disabled. You can always install it later through the Porsche cloud system (can't remember the name). Same goes for soem other features.

Last edited:

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Comfort access is now the "touch the door to lock or unlock" function (well, and the trunk and hood keyless entry). On the Macan that was part of "Porsche Entry and Drive" and "Comfort Entry" was moving the seat and steering wheel (driver side only). I doubt anyone has a Taycan without comfort access to see what all you lose if you don't get it.
In the future it also allows the doorhandles to pop up when you are nearby the car. Now they only pop up when you touch them.
Sponsored