Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I KNEW IT!
The interior of the Cross Turismo looked already much more production-ready than the interior of the Mission E.
Especially the steering wheel of the Mission E looked wierd with those little handles on the front of the steering wheel, the Cross Turismo already had a more normal steering wheel.
I'm really glad they did it this way.
A lot of screens, very digital, love it!

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You bet
Country flag
Interesting addition of the sports chrono though.
Does this hint acceleration will be artificially limited until you purchase it?

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You bet
Country flag
This looks like a very livable interior. I wanted something nice for roads trips and this looks like it!

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
Yes, I like it. Ever since I saw the Cross Turismo concept i've been hoping for that interior in the Taycan.

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
I notice that there are no frames around the door windows... Not sure I like that...

I am a personal fan of the exterior of the Cross Turismo as it was presented in slick Porsche videos a year or so ago. I like the raised ground clearance a lot -- a practical car that's also very sporty. I hope they will produce this after the Taycan; I like the exterior looks of that much better than the exterior appearance of the Taycan that is being widely shown now.

But I like the interior screens a lot in the photos above. My concern is regarding that area for buttons where the gear shifter would normally be: in my 2018 Panamera, the "piano black" surface is horrible because it reflects sunlight a lot into the driver's eyes -- a bad design. It needs to be matte black, so as to not reflect sunlight. Also, the buttons on the new-gen Panamera are not as responsive as on the old-gen four-door Porsches; I find myself having to sometimes push a button 3 or 4 times to get it to engage.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot