Jsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don’t know, it may theoretically hold but I’m not sure a Taycan is what I’d want to take to a campsite...

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - 2020
Country flag
I don’t know, it may theoretically hold but I’m not sure a Taycan is what I’d want to take to a campsite...
I mean, new CT has gravel mode!

JonasOfNorway

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have seen this link posted before but this guy has a rooftop tent for his 911. I'm a taycan owner who should have bought a defender. Keen to discover if the 75kg weight limit on the roof racks really mean 75kg or whether the taycan roof rack could support a couple people with a roof tent?

https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/2020/scene-passion/porsche-911-996-brock-keen-roadtrip-22631.html
I could go into details about this, but there is more than enough info about this on the internet. It has to do with static weight vs dynamic weight.
Parked, your taycan will easily hold a roof tent and two people. Just dont drive around with more than 75kg on the roof. (Most rtt are 55-70 kg)

OP
OP

allan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E-Tron
Country flag
I could go into details about this, but there is more than enough info about this on the internet. It has to do with static weight vs dynamic weight.
Parked, your taycan will easily hold a roof tent and two people. Just dont drive around with more than 75kg on the roof. (Most rtt are 55-70 kg)
Thank you.
Sponsored