BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
(snip) Biggest downside I hear is it needs a lot of cleaning and can stain from blue jeans. (snip)
I've had white/chalk/light beige (whatever you wish to call it) ventilated seats for 8 years on my BMW. They told me the seats would see stains from denim and wanted me to pay for an extra treatment to prevent it. I didn't pay for it and never experience the problem they warned me about.

I think the color combination of the light seats and the dark exterior really look good. For my 4S build, I chose the Gentian Blue exterior with the Olea Club Beige. Interesting, like someone above, I also chose the red seatbelts (intentionally) as a way to make the car a bit more sporty. I hope I like that. As far as I was concerned, THAT was the biggest risk! LOL
Sponsored

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
@BayAreaKen that is a really nice combination. I have a very similar combination in my M5, and also in my Tesla M3. And I agree with you, that the seat colour has never shown any sign of denim rubbing off. Not even our grandchildren seats with spills and crumbles etc have stained the seats. I have just cleaned them every so often.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
20200511_131655.jpg
20200511_131650.jpg
20200511_131706.jpg

See my interior here. I don't regret the seat color for a second. Except for the belts, I first chose a red interior and later switched to this one. I forgot to adjust the belts and paid around 500 euro extra for it:rolleyes:. As you can see, the leather is almost white. It is a bit contagious but I have not yet had stains on it that did not go off.
Thnx for sharing! I ordered Carmine red with this black/chalk interior and was also debating wether to go with red seatbelts or not but at the end went without. Anyways this leather looks amazing, cant wait to see mine

Last edited:

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
The white interior looks fantastic. I’ve ordered that and a bunch of leather cream and protector that my detailed will apply at or near delivery.

KINGFISH

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 911
Country flag
Now that the NA configuration site updated with Black/Chalk I'd love to see a REAL pictures of the interior.

Not a render from the configuration site, not a 911, or Panamera or a Cayenne with Chalk interior(I can easily find those myself on google), but an actual Taycan interior if anyone has one. TIA!
Not posting pics because others have - but I have black/chalk interior with chalk seatbelts - also white face on the chrono and it is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone raves about it. I do carry Meguiries leather cleaner/conditioner wipes in the boot just in case, but have not had to use them. The leather is very dense and appears durable. Have only had my Taycan since Monday but no incidents yet.

Just noticed, the chalk color is about the same as the outside of this thread window. Not even close to the cheap white on the Teslas. More of a a soft grey or, well, chalk color.

Boblymm

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc
Country flag
20200511_131655.jpg
20200511_131650.jpg
20200511_131706.jpg

See my interior here. I don't regret the seat color for a second. Except for the belts, I first chose a red interior and later switched to this one. I forgot to adjust the belts and paid around 500 euro extra for it:rolleyes:. As you can see, the leather is almost white. It is a bit contagious but I have not yet had stains on it that did not go off.
I was shocked today to see the swatch and realised it looked Grey not White, the pictures you have put up look a lot lighter and I hope that is what I find when mine arrives, did you bother changing the vents and other internal bits to silver or did yo just keep it as factory? it looks like you went with the Factory for the vents and I like the look of it, may cancel that addition

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was shocked today to see the swatch and realised it looked Grey not White, the pictures you have put up look a lot lighter and I hope that is what I find when mine arrives, did you bother changing the vents and other internal bits to silver or did yo just keep it as factory? it looks like you went with the Factory for the vents and I like the look of it, may cancel that addition
Look few posts above, my car has also Dark Silver interior bits.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
20200511_131655.jpg
20200511_131650.jpg
20200511_131706.jpg

Why do you regret red belts? Is it too much color inside?

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Look few posts above, my car has also Dark Silver interior bits.
the standard dark silver or the upgrade? Hard to tell which you are referring to.

doco1

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Porsche GT3RS 991.2 2019Mercedes AMG G63 2015 Cayenne GTS
Country flag
See attached.
20200513_223918.jpg

Hi Alain,
I spotted your car's Pictures on Autogespot, look amazing?
Was reading your previous post regarding interior. You mentioned interior pack with exterior colour.
your car has the dark silver though .. is that correct ?