Andy0565

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IPace
Country flag
Wow. My car’s going straight from the dealer to my usual detailer for a front PPF kit and Ceramic Coating so I’ll miss out on the dealer reveal (they’ve agreed to supply the car with the transport stickers in place).
It’s my choice but doesn’t mean I won’t miss the excitement that you’re feeling. I hope you enjoy it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Throb

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
More pics :D
Will do when I get a chance.

Very nice spec! I will have those wheels on mine as well, they're so nice! (My car will be Vulcan grey (and a Sport Turismo) .
Enjoy the car.

ps: did you order bose? Did you get it?
No, I didn't order Bose. I'm a music lover but with two young children, I never really get a chance to listen to it in the car.

What a day. Collection went flawlessly. I'm mightily impressed by the car. And I took a quick trip to an Ionity charger to try it for the first time, and it worked perfectly. Even got 106 kW power as soon as I plugged it in at 78% charge. The Plug & Charge worked perfectly also, and detected my car immediately.

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
What a day. Collection went flawlessly. I'm mightily impressed by the car. And I took a quick trip to an Ionity charger to try it for the first time, and it worked perfectly. Even got 106 kW power as soon as I plugged it in at 78% charge. The Plug & Charge worked perfectly also, and detected my car immediately.
Happy for you man, picking mine up in 2 weeks.
Sponsored