Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just a heads up, TireRack now has 13 wheel options for the Taycan. I'm still thinking about swapping out wheels - does anyone have any experience or recommendations on any of these? I like the convenience of ordering from TireRack with wheel+tire+shipped to a shop to mount it. My favorite are the BBS CH-R II, but I'm a little worried about the higher weight.

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/res...Turbo&autoYear=2021&autoModClar=&package=true
Sponsored

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I was looking for a winter set, but Tirerack does not have any choices <21" for the Turbo. Since the Turbo can use Porsche 20" aeros I'd imagine there are cheaper options?

mikeva

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base
Country flag
My experience in ordering wheels and tires (balanced) and shipped to my house was great.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I was looking for a winter set, but Tirerack does not have any choices <21" for the Turbo. Since the Turbo can use Porsche 20" aeros I'd imagine there are cheaper options?
Yeah, they had a 20" before, but it isn't available now. I wouldn't mind a 20" either.

Their 21 MSW TYPE 48 is currently $140/wheel, don't think you'll get much cheaper lol
Sponsored