LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I suppose. Just weighing my options. Only went for one drive so far. I have 3 kids, which is why I’m leaning on the CT. But maybe I’ll take another look at the sedan, which would make all this irrelevant
Sponsored

OP
OP
tayCanadian

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I suppose. Just weighing my options. Only went for one drive so far. I have 3 kids, which is why I’m leaning on the CT. But maybe I’ll take another look at the sedan, which would make all this irrelevant
I have 3 kids too. A daughter who is 8 and twin boys who are 4.

It works, even with car seats in the back, but I'm tall so one of my sons complains a bit as my seat is always pushed back lol.

Does the CT have more rear legroom than the sedan?

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I have 3 kids too. A daughter who is 8 and twin boys who are 4.

It works, even with car seats in the back, but I'm tall so one of my sons complains a bit as my seat is always pushed back lol.

Does the CT have more rear legroom than the sedan?
not more leg room, but a few inches more head room in the back, plus the hatchback. Coming from a Model S, the hatch is helpful for HomeDepot and Costco trips. I like the look of the wagon, but more the GTS sports turismo, not the cross turismo with the plastic I mentioned

OP
OP
tayCanadian

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
not more leg room, but a few inches more head room in the back, plus the hatchback. Coming from a Model S, the hatch is helpful for HomeDepot and Costco trips. I like the look of the wagon, but more the GTS sports turismo, not the cross turismo with the plastic I mentioned
Agreed. Definitely find a good body shop and have them paint em. Or, bite the bullet and jump up to the ST!

Good luck.