Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
The point of the profile, is to store and to play your current play list, and to drop it the very moment it losts connection, and kicks you out of your profile to revert to guest profile with a new playlist.

Considering the software, I now find hard pressed to spend 50% more as for a similar Audi/Merc - once they have similar cars on offer!

None of the problems I experienced, nor others have reported here, I have heard have been fixed and communicated to customers.

Am I the only one, who has the feeling, that Prosche gives a toss about the cars out their and the customers being annoyed with it?
I agree with you. I also find it a disgrace that when you contact the support function for Porsche connect, you receive a mail confirmation and that is it! No returns about solutions or any advice.

The car drives nicely, yes, but all the Software issues around using the car is terrible. Good build quality, but what does that help when the car is bricked and mostly at the dealers?

I have actually given up on the Taycan and consider returning the car. I have also put a deposit down for the new Tesla Roadster. Will probably not be the same build quality, and no idea when or if it will be delivered, but the software is certainly going to work.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I agree with you. I also find it a disgrace that when you contact the support function for Porsche connect, you receive a mail confirmation and that is it! No returns about solutions or any advice.
I also wish that Porsche could communicate better!

I have actually given up on the Taycan and consider returning the car. I have also put a deposit down for the new Tesla Roadster. Will probably not be the same build quality, and no idea when or if it will be delivered, but the software is certainly going to work.
Sorry, but now you are being ridiculous. Based on my 5 years with well over 100k MS90D, the software is worse than in my Taycan. The motors are why too powerful for the awful handling. Lots of features are missing, I would NEVER EVER jump down that quality hell hole. But if you insist - well - good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Dee