smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Hi folks, could someone please tell me the residual (final payment) amount for a recent 4 year PCP deal for a CT Turbo. ... Or same for any model for that matter, since they won't be too different % wise - please mention model...

I have a VWFS value for a 36 month PCP Turbo residual of £72.5K - but have no 4 year example (can't find one on web).

Many thanks

Cheers
Sponsored

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Interesting..... Some kind people have replied in a taycan Facebook forum both saying 55K for a 4S over 4 years (62% of list). - seems high?

My 3 year quote for a turbo is 72.5K (also 62% of list)

For PCP all Options are paid 100% over the agreement term - so, using the list price to pro-rata the 4yr 55K from a CT 4S list of 89K - to apply to a CT Turbo list of 118K this gives a Turbo residual over 4 years of 73K

73K is what I am quoted by VWFS for a 3 year PCP period for a Turbo not a 4 year deal

I was expecting more like ~62K (ish) residual for a Turbo at 4 years given a 3 year residual of 73K

Am I missing something? or does the Turbo really depreciate much faster than a 4S?

Is my maths off?

Any 4 yr Turbo PCP experience out there?

neilj007

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan, Renault Zoe
Country flag
I've just had a 4 year quote for a CT 4S. List £88k and 10k miles pa - residual of £49k is 56%. Would equate to £66k for a Turbo on the same milage profile

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
In November, I got 3 year quotes for both 4S and Turbo CT's- ignoring options, they both came in at 66% (to nearest percent) RV after 3 years. This was from Porsche Financial Services (presumably closely related to VWFS).
EDIT- I should add that was based on a lower than typical annual mileage, I can't recall the exact amount.

Last edited:
OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I've just had a 4 year quote for a CT 4S. List £88k and 10k miles pa - residual of £49k is 56%. Would equate to £66k for a Turbo on the same milage profile
Thanks Neil - very helpful!

I must admit that makes much more sense to me than 73K - Using that, I think a conservative guesstimate of ~64K for the Turbo (there is some research that Turbo depreciate slightly faster than 4S) -- will allow me to do some PCP/HP/Loan simulations

VWFS interest rates have gone up from 5.9 to 6.5 since I was quoted :(

cheers

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
In November, I got 3 year quotes for both 4S and Turbo CT's- ignoring options, they both came in at 66% (to nearest percent) RV after 3 years. This was from Porsche Financial Services (presumably closely related to VWFS).
Thanks - My 62% RV quote after 3 years was calculated in October - interesting that 4S and T are both the same % - that helps a lot too.

I should be able to play the numbers now - thanks folks