lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Evening all. Does anyone have any inside knowledge (I.e. more than I have been told by my sales guy) on the current factory position? I have a 4s which had a March build date to start production. Last I heard is that it didn’t quite make the start of production. Was hoping for a early May delivery and am fully aware that the current climate is fluid. Just wondering if anyone has been told more that may be in the same position.

Porsche Taycan Uk knowledge? 8E2C43BA-1256-4C2A-9649-80BE53CC1D9F
Sponsored

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Evening all. Does anyone have any inside knowledge (I.e. more than I have been told by my sales guy) on the current factory position? I have a 4s which had a March build date to start production. Last I heard is that it didn’t quite make the start of production. Was hoping for a early May delivery and am fully aware that the current climate is fluid. Just wondering if anyone has been told more that may be in the same position.

8E2C43BA-1256-4C2A-9649-80BE53CC1D9F.jpeg
Ps. Also wondering if there may be cancellation delivery slots sooner than mine is due? Many uk buyers cancelling? Thanks, stay safe.

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
The latest from speaking with Porsche GB (who are useless) and my dealership yesterday is that everything is still stopped.

My car was due 24th April and is produced and sat sat in the logistics compound at status V333 (waiting to board a freight train) but it hasn’t moved in a week.

You may find someone who has cancelled but you won’t get the exact spec and will probably only save a couple of weeks, I would hang in there with your existing order

OP
OP
lucan6699

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
The latest from speaking with Porsche GB (who are useless) and my dealership yesterday is that everything is still stopped.

My car was due 24th April and is produced and sat sat in the logistics compound at status V333 (waiting to board a freight train) but it hasn’t moved in a week.

You may find someone who has cancelled but you won’t get the exact spec and will probably only save a couple of weeks, I would hang in there with your existing order
Thanks for the reply, stay safe.
Sponsored