Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
I think its universal that across the UK, dealerships have had all their allocations for the remainder of calendar year 2022. New allocations will therefore be released in December (I think).

Is there any clue whether the allocations released in December will be for a quarters allocations (Jan-Mar - as I understand is usual) or for a 6 month period, as they did this year?
Sponsored

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
My understanding is allocations released Nov/Dec for Mar/Apr delivery... this per a recent update from the Dealer on a CT4S I have ordered... he told me it's quarterly. If i'm honest I don't know what to believe as he also tells me current builds are on schedule.

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
My understanding is allocations released Nov/Dec for Mar/Apr delivery... this per a recent update from the Dealer on a CT4S I have ordered... he told me it's quarterly. If i'm honest I don't know what to believe as he also tells me current builds are on schedule.
I've heard from the dealer and Porsche UK its November/December for 2023 allocations.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Ok thanks. As i understand it, I'm 3rd on 'the list' for a CT4S so if its a quarterly release, maybe I will get one in Nov/Dec given its a PRG I've ordered from and you would think 3 allocations across 3 to 4 months isn't too far out of the question! I was told there is a list for each varient though, so depends how many CT allocations they get.

Feel free to dash my hopes if I'm way off!!...

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Ok thanks. As i understand it, I'm 3rd on 'the list' for a CT4S so if its a quarterly release, maybe I will get one in Nov/Dec given its a PRG I've ordered from and you would think 3 allocations across 3 to 4 months isn't too far out of the question! I was told there is a list for each varient though, so depends how many CT allocations they get.

Feel free to dash my hopes if I'm way off!!...
I was 12th in the queue for a 4S CT when I ordered from PRG Reading in June and got an allocation on 2nd July with a build at the end of October so you should be fine

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
I was 12th in the queue for a 4S CT when I ordered from PRG Reading in June and got an allocation on 2nd July with a build at the end of October so you should be fine
This year?

From most posts on here, that's very much not the norm.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I think its universal that across the UK, dealerships have had all their allocations for the remainder of calendar year 2022. New allocations will therefore be released in December (I think).

Is there any clue whether the allocations released in December will be for a quarters allocations (Jan-Mar - as I understand is usual) or for a 6 month period, as they did this year?
It's at least 1 quarter and hard to second guess given the various issues out there.

My dealer advised yesterday that Porsche are prioritising model allocations and therefore builds of Macans, Cayennes, Taycans and some 911s have some form of priority - 718s & Panamers are pushed out.

What does this mean in reality? No idea!. No details on the overall allocations for UK per modell to be able to figure out where you might be.

Note that 12v batteries are an issue which may carry forward into 2023 and I've read that some options (Bose again) are being removed from some customer orders.

Uncertainty prevails.

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
My dealer explained that they will get between 4 and 6 CT allocations each quarter and they have 4 people sat in their order book for this quarter (me included)… I imagine that if they get more than 4 allocations then a couple of newer orders move up the queue, but knowing my luck they’ll get 3 and I’ll go down the queue 😩

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
This year?

This year?

Yes this year. Order placed 9th June and allocation 2nd July. According to my SA there were a larger number of allocations in June than norm and not all of the 11 ahead of me were able to take a car this year due to existing lease commitments. Also PRG get 25% of all UK allocations. My friend placed his order with another dealer a month before me and is still waiting for an allocation.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
My dealer explained that they will get between 4 and 6 CT allocations each quarter and they have 4 people sat in their order book for this quarter (me included)… I imagine that if they get more than 4 allocations then a couple of newer orders move up the queue, but knowing my luck they’ll get 3 and I’ll go down the queue 😩
Which dealer are you ordering through?

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Yes this year. Order placed 9th June and allocation 2nd July. According to my SA there were a larger number of allocations in June than norm and not all of the 11 ahead of me were able to take a car this year due to existing lease commitments. Also PRG get 25% of all UK allocations. My friend placed his order with another dealer a month before me and is still waiting for an allocation.
Amazing when so many others have been waiting more than 12 months+
I have two friends in this category for 4s CT & ST's. Doesn't seem to be any logic to the ordering system at all.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Amazing when so many others have been waiting more than 12 months+
I have two friends in this category for 4s CT & ST's. Doesn't seem to be any logic to the ordering system at all.
It does seem a bit short sighted of both the other UK dealers and Porsche GB.

Still, I guess they are all making healthy profits, so won't care.

If I can be arsed, I'll mail my dealer and see what the craic is.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
OK - so a PRG main dealer like I've ordered with. Here's hoping they get that sort of allocation in Nov/Dec (or whenever they are released)!
Sutton Coldfield is owned by Stratstone not Porsche Retail Group
Sponsored