First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Right, mind made up.……

Just need to confirm exact spec for the order ?

RWD with performance battery

White
Slate grey <—— unsure of paint / interior
20” Turbo Aero

Exterior Design
Deletion of Model Designation
Door Mirrors
Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors

Performance Options
Power Steering Plus
150kW DC On-Board Booster

Interior Design
Automatically Dimming Exterior and Interior Mirrors

Suspension
Adaptive Air Suspension including Porsche Active Suspension Management - PASM

Parking Assistance
ParkAssist Including Surround View

Sunroof
Fixed Glass Panoramic Roof

Audio
BOSE Surround Sound System with 14 Speakers Including Subwoofer and a Total Output of 710 Watts

For the times Doggy is with me, I’ll cover / drop the back seats. The difference in quotes between the CT4 and CT4S was so tight I’d go CT4S and that would be £70 more a month, which pays for my electricity for the car, can’t justify it. This is a compromise, but a beautiful one.

any thoughts over spec appreciated, I can’t go ticking loads more boxes however.

cheers ?
Things have updated since I specced mine.

Is storage pack standard now? Tick that box as there is minimal cabin storage (even with the option).

Heated steering wheel.
I was too late speccing it and was my only mistake.
As aircon uses a lot of power it can make sense in winter to notch the cabin temp down and use heated seat / steering wheel more.
Extends your winter range for minimum cost.
Sponsored

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 MK 2 MR2 GT T-Bar, 2002 Volvo S80
Country flag
Things have updated since I specced mine.

Is storage pack standard now? Tick that box as there is minimal cabin storage (even with the option).

Heated steering wheel.
I was too late speccing it and was my only mistake.
As aircon uses a lot of power it can make sense in winter to notch the cabin temp down and use heated seat / steering wheel more.
Extends your winter range for minimum cost.
I believe the storage pack is standard now. I know, something is ACTUALLY standard ?

Ive included the heated steering wheel so many times, but somebody mentioned it takes ages to heat up, so I was put off.

I was looking up the price of winter tyres last night and I think I must have had something in my eye, as they started watering ?

To think, for my BMW 640 gran coupe (75k car) I had a full set of spare rims and tyres for under £1k?

I appreciate that AWD is no real substitute for winter tyres, but i would feel somewhat less inclined to buy them if I had it. I fully appreciate the outstanding benefits of winter rubber, but unfortunately my lease specifically does not cover winters. Why would they choose not to protect THEIR investment?!

MarkG_M5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5 Comp, Taycan ordered
Country flag
Looks like. decent spec to be honest. I never managed to get winters for my M5 as the cost stayed ridiculous in price as the sizes are relatively unusual; with Porsche they insist on the approved 'Nx' tyres which also has an impact. So in summary - time to drive slowly or lobby our employers to pay!

Heated wheel is nice but so is the race text wheel - order both ;)

The storage pack changed in the middle of my order process... it became standard but the vehicle list price was increased by the same amount :) cheeky sods.

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like. decent spec to be honest. I never managed to get winters for my M5 as the cost stayed ridiculous in price as the sizes are relatively unusual; with Porsche they insist on the approved 'Nx' tyres which also has an impact. So in summary - time to drive slowly or lobby our employers to pay!

Heated wheel is nice but so is the race text wheel - order both ;)

The storage pack changed in the middle of my order process... it became standard but the vehicle list price was increased by the same amount :) cheeky sods.
Ive cancelled my BMW, the lease company reckon 44 weeks for a Taycan, but that’s not what dealers are saying.

polestar 2 I can get by Feb, but that would be a 2 year stop gap max.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I believe the storage pack is standard now. I know, something is ACTUALLY standard ?

Ive included the heated steering wheel so many times, but somebody mentioned it takes ages to heat up, so I was put off.

I was looking up the price of winter tyres last night and I think I must have had something in my eye, as they started watering ?

To think, for my BMW 640 gran coupe (75k car) I had a full set of spare rims and tyres for under £1k?

I appreciate that AWD is no real substitute for winter tyres, but i would feel somewhat less inclined to buy them if I had it. I fully appreciate the outstanding benefits of winter rubber, but unfortunately my lease specifically does not cover winters. Why would they choose not to protect THEIR investment?!
Heated steering wheel is the one thing I do wish I had.....and its a fairly cheap option.
I say tick it.

I missed the build lock by one day on mine.

Having owned the car a few months I would say: big battery / 360 parking / folding mirrors / Air suspension are all really, really useful on UK roads.

And Bose if you enjoy music.

MarkG_M5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5 Comp, Taycan ordered
Country flag
What is the difference between the surround view parking and the 360? Is the 360 the function to look AT the car as opposed to OUT OF the car?

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It’s done…….

Cross Turismo 4S ?
White
slate grey
19” S Aero (couldn’t justify spending more for the next owner).

Door Mirrors
Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors

Performance Options
Power Steering Plus
150kW DC On-Board Booster
Supply Cable for Red Industrial Electrical Outlet - 400V 32A 5 Pin

Interior Design
Automatically Dimming Exterior and Interior Mirrors

Parking Assistance
ParkAssist Including Surround View

Sunroof
Fixed Glass Panoramic Roof

Audio
BOSE Surround Sound System with 14 Speakers Including Subwoofer and a Total Output of 710 Watts

Steering
Heated Steering Wheel -i.c.w Leather Interior

Nervous, excited… all sorts of feelings.

Bankruptcy inbound ?

MarkG_M5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5 Comp, Taycan ordered
Country flag
YAY!! :clap:

How many changes we anticipate?:CWL:

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just watched a CT 4S collection video on YouTube, just one option box he ticked costs more than my entire options combined ?

I must have specced the cheapest CT 4S Porsche have assembled ?

MarkG_M5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5 Comp, Taycan ordered
Country flag
You’ve been a BMW owner though… you’ll know you can add all the options on the world and never use most of them!

I’ve added HUD and pretty sure I don’t need it - hoping I can have CarPlay on the main screen, extended map on the binnacle then arrows and speed on the HUD.
Sponsored