Besotted

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD performance battery plus lot more extra
Country flag
Dear Friends, My Taycan has had problems with Battery warning lights stopping the ability to start and drive my Taycan and is now in the hands of a Porsche main dealer, I have been supplied with a new Macan courtesy car and been notified as my car suffers from Unbalanced High Voltage Battery Cells it will be 2 months until it is likely to be repaired as there are no parts in this country or in Stuttgart and I am no 11 in the queue. Has anyone else suffered these issues and have any advice for me
Sponsored

DaveHockton

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Dear Friends, My Taycan has had problems with Battery warning lights stopping the ability to start and drive my Taycan and is now in the hands of a Porsche main dealer, I have been supplied with a new Macan courtesy car and been notified as my car suffers from Unbalanced High Voltage Battery Cells it will be 2 months until it is likely to be repaired as there are no parts in this country or in Stuttgart and I am no 11 in the queue. Has anyone else suffered these issues and have any advice for me
Hi, I have been having a nightmare with my 2002 Taycan. Red ring of death on October 1st 2023, every excuse under the sun from the dealer, no one trained to look at my car, no parts available, no equipment to do the repair. Took 4.5 months !!! To get my car back. Got it back mid Feb 2024 and five weeks later failed again with the same fault. Now told I am 8th in the queue so heaven knows when I will get it back. Have loaners from enterprise (not Porsche) . Porsche GB and VW finance comms have been awful. Trying to get compensation and my lease payments back for the period it has been off the road ( 5 months and counting). Really really poor from a so called premium manufacturer. Love my frozen blue Taycan but really fed up , disappointed and angry with all sides of Porsche. Thinking about contacting Porsche GB CEO and maybe going to the auto press. Anyone else having the same nightmare issues ??