STLLTH

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I just wanted to give you all an update on my "almost" delivery of my CT. Apparently I can't take formal delivery yet because the TMPS module needed to be installed. I've read in previous forums that this was normally done at the port of entry in my case San Diego but there are some Porsches being delivered to dealerships with instructions for them install it. I get the whole supply chain is upside down now but the TPMS that should have been included with the car was missing so Porsche had to FedEx it. At least my dealership has allowed me to go ahead and give it to the PPF/Tint folks because they are booked through the remainder of the year (only one Expel authorized installer in Hawaii). Frustrating times but when I pick up the car Friday from PPF I'll take it over to Porsche to install the TPMS Module (takes less than 5 mins from what I'm told). I'll post some scenic photos of on the North Shore for all to see next week
Sponsored

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Bummer. Lots of folks seem to be on the verge of delivery only to have some issue at the last second.

I was just in Oahu and was keeping my eyes peeled for your car.

OP
OP
STLLTH

STLLTH

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Bummer. Lots of folks seem to be on the verge of delivery only to have some issue at the last second.

I was just in Oahu and was keeping my eyes peeled for your car.
Its kind of like Lucy pulling the football away just before Charlie Brown kicks it. If you are ever back on island let me know.
Sponsored