Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred.

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You bet
Country flag
The Taycan will be twice as good looking, and considerably shorter and more athletic looking.

That alone is enough reason to pay twice as much money.

Throw in the sporty handling/Nurburgring time and you have even more reason to pay twice the money
That’s completely irrelevant to your original question. Not everyone can afford a $120k plus car. In fact most in the world cannot.
Maybe for you and me it’s an easy answer, but for most even a base mode 3 is a dream. So that’s why Tesla sells so well.

PAG_J1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No information
Country flag

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Another member posted link to video on Porsche website.

Porsche deleted video.

I captured the video from site.

I Uploaded it to youtube.

And I guess you got a call to take it down or no Taycan for you....... :)

I am wondering if Paulo got ticked off by my remark here...... I certainly did not mean to slight him..... I felt sorry for his diligent work that still had to be taken down........ with a very immediate effect.......... so Paulo if you thought that I slighted you, my apologies! However, I did not and did not intend to. :)

Last edited:

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
That’s completely irrelevant to your original question. Not everyone can afford a $120k plus car. In fact most in the world cannot.
Maybe for you and me it’s an easy answer, but for most even a base mode 3 is a dream. So that’s why Tesla sells so well.
That price is one of the attractions of owning a Porsche....you have something exclusive. I know that sounds elitist, but its part of the reason many people will buy a Porsche, Mercedes, Lexus, etc. Tesla was specifically intended to be the car of the masses. Hopefully one day Tesla will succeed even more. My everyday car will be the Tesla Y; which is supposed to have substantial improvements. But my fun car, the one that I give to the wife, and the one to celebrate business success, will be the Taycan, not to mention a great looking high performance vehicle.