gcarreira

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Do I need to go to the dealer where I purchased the car or can I go to a dealer closer to me now. Between the time I ordered the car and it was delivered I moved. I went back to the dealer to purchase the car in June but now with recall that dealer is 60 miles away and one closer to new home is 10 miles. Thank you
Sponsored

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
Do I need to go to the dealer where I purchased the car or can I go to a dealer closer to me now. Between the time I ordered the car and it was delivered I moved. I went back to the dealer to purchase the car in June but now with recall that dealer is 60 miles away and one closer to new home is 10 miles. Thank you
I've owned a number of Porsches and 75% of the time the dealer doing the service (warranty; non-warranty) was NOT the selling dealer..never a problem (and always got loaners)..I am sure they appreciate the business.

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Any authorized dealer in the US can service your car under warranty and make a claim to Porsche NA.
But the warranty is offered by Porsche NA so if you plan to move to Europe then you might not be covered :)
Sponsored