gowthamn

First Name
Gowtham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Car
Country flag
What changes are expected to the Taycan from June 2020. I heard there will be new color options, new trims, possibly more range for existing times, HUD as an option, solid roof, new charger etc.

What else is expected?
Sponsored

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What changes are expected to the Taycan from June 2020. I heard there will be new color options, new trims, possibly more range for existing times, HUD as an option, solid roof, new charger etc.

What else is expected?
mostly additional colors and the aluminum roof as an option. No new trims have been announced.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello,
this "aluminum roof"... is that removable, i.e. can you open up the car? Or is it just a fixed roof?
Thanks and cheers,
Henrik

OP
OP
gowthamn

gowthamn

First Name
Gowtham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Car
Country flag
Hello,
this "aluminum roof"... is that removable, i.e. can you open up the car? Or is it just a fixed roof?
Thanks and cheers,
Henrik
It is fixed. The glass roof is also fixed.

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
The glass roof can be opened.
Once.

(sorry)
:CWL:

Going back to changes coming in June, I think they will also have the larger charger (Porsche Mobile Charger Plus) and the small battery for the 4S.

Did anyone figure it out if the heat pump offered in continental Europe will be available in US? It is not offered in UK configurator either, but present in Germany / France / Belgium (these are the sites I checked personally) as a Porsche-recommended option under E-mobility.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
:CWL:

Going back to changes coming in June, I think they will also have the larger charger (Porsche Mobile Charger Plus) and the small battery for the 4S.

Did anyone figure it out if the heat pump offered in continental Europe will be available in US? It is not offered in UK configurator either, but present in Germany / France / Belgium (these are the sites I checked personally) as a Porsche-recommended option under E-mobility.
Heat pump isn’t a option in the UK as it’s standard

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
See pic attached and in the air con section it shows heat pump as standard, so worth checking your US spec sheet

Porsche Taycan What changes are expected from June 2020 onwards 4C108CF7-9248-4204-97F9-CC549A7AB1D7

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
See pic attached and in the air con section it shows heat pump as standard, so worth checking your US spec sheet

4C108CF7-9248-4204-97F9-CC549A7AB1D7.png
Thank you!!! It did not occur to me to look at the fine print. Indeed, the heat pump appears as standard option on the US model - the only place I could find it is to view standard features in the configurator - it comes under E-mobility at the very end of the document

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Glass roof has option for roof rack if I'm well informed.
I don't know about the alu roof...
Worth checking.

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
We should be getting news in the coming months about the forthcoming "base" RWD Taycan (or maybe just a Taycan 4?), as well as the Cross Turismo "wagon"/"estate" variants.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Glass roof has option for roof rack if I'm well informed.
I don't know about the alu roof...
Worth checking.
what i understand is that you are correct for the glass roof having slots and as on Tesla S non for the metal roof....... never understood why on either car...... but it’s easy to just get a sea sucker or other high end suction rack so no big deal.... alu roof for me. :)

Shoey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Diesel, Cayman GTS, BMW i3
Country flag
Guys where is this information coming from regarding the changes expected in June? And is it for June build slots or June delivery? Just been offered an April build for May delivery but if there are certain options such as the 22kwh ac charger & aventurine green exterior colour being introduced then I would rather hold off...
Sponsored