What to expect once you have reached your planned build start date?

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I have finally reached the planned start date of my build. Ideally, I would loved to have woken up to an email from PCNA congratulating me on the start of my build and some photos of the initial production. I realize from following this forum that we are far from that today. The only difference I noticed so far in TYD is that the image of my car went from my actual build to the standard black and white Porsche silhouette.

For those that have recently gone through production in the past few months, please share what your production experience was with TYD, Porsche via email, and your SA. I think it would be helpful for me to level my expectations in terms of communication for this phase….may be helpful to others as well.

TIA.
Sponsored

Last edited:

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
TYD won't get updated on actual production start date until after production begins. FWIW my car started production on 6/14, estimated production completion has been pushed back twice. New estimated completion is 7/15. Things are moving slowly, be patient.

Also check to see if you have a VIN. If you do you're getting close to production start.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP
RAHRCR

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
TYD won't get updated on actual production start date until after production begins. FWIW my car started production on 6/14, estimated production completion has been pushed back twice. New estimated completion is 7/15. Things are moving slowly, be patient.

Also check to see if you have a VIN. If you do you're getting close to production start.
Thanks for sharing this. I am curious if the production status was “pushed” to you or if you had to just keep checking TYD (or other)….

OP
OP
RAHRCR

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag