First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina D3 Biturbo
Country flag
Hi

I am considering the CT in chalk/crayon.

However, I will not go for the 21 inch wheels (cost is higher and in winter I have to change the wheels as a whole).

I was wondering if you have seen pictures of the crayon version with other wheels underneath? Is this crayon? And this ?

I think the wheels in these videos are a good match provided that they must be 20 inch, but I wonder how the other 20 inch wheels would look on it in real life.

If these videos are not crayon, I would probably go for the color in this video or cherry red or volcano grey.

Tx
Peter
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Tastes are different….but if you are asking, those wheels were my 1st choice, until salesman convinced me that I have to go with 21” designed for CT.
I’ll have to purchase 19” for winter tyres, but I haven’t decided which one.

BTW, how is OEM market in Belgium?
as one member of the forum posted, he selected 19” from configurator and he’s going to use it with winter tyres. For summer, he found gorgeous 21” wheels….. (personally, my favourites are still Ct desing wheels).

and before I forget: crayon/chalk is excellent colour!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Troponin

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina D3 Biturbo
Country flag
Or is this ice gray? Can’t find it anywere

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Or is this ice gray? Can’t find it anywere
Pretty sure that’s ice gray. Also I think the choice is either the 21” CT special wheels, or the 20” you picked. I think the 21’s look better, but the 20’s look nice too and are much cheaper.

Ice gray is a better color than chalk btw. Chalk plays beige in certain lights which I don’t love.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
These are the 20” wheels I chose for my CT. I ordered Cherry Red. They just feel more classy and more “Porsche.” Although the ones you’ve selected were my runner up. This picture is from IG, a showroom in Europe I believe. (But as everyone will say…it’s your car! Pick what you love!)
Porsche Taycan Which wheels for CT in crayon/chalk ? 1630257698297

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
These are the 20” wheels I chose for my CT. I ordered Cherry Red. They just feel more classy and more “Porsche.” Although the ones you’ve selected were my runner up. This picture is from IG, a showroom in Europe I believe. (But as everyone will say…it’s your car! Pick what you love!)
As you say - truly subjective - I had these picked initially but when I happened to see a set close up and personal on a sedan in the showroom I was really surprised by how covered in they were with the plastic inserts (web site angles do not highlight this), which (for me) took them off the list (also very flat i.e. zero concavity).

I personally like to see the painted calipers and the disks, a more traditional look I know, and willing to sacrifice any aero benefit the filled in design might afford. I chose the 21" cross Turismo wheels as a result - also lack concavity TBH but way less apparent by comparison.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
As you say - truly subjective - I had these picked initially but when I happened to see a set close up and personal on a sedan in the showroom I was really surprised by how covered in they were with the plastic inserts (web site angles do not highlight this), which (for me) took them off the list (also very flat i.e. zero concavity).

I personally like to see the painted calipers and the disks, a more traditional look I know, and willing to sacrifice any aero benefit the filled in design might afford. I chose the 21" cross Turismo wheels as a result - also lack concavity TBH but way less apparent by comparison.
I’m getting a 4 with standard calipers. If I had painted calipers I agree I would not spec the turbo s design wheels. The 21” cross turismo wheels are by far the most amazing looking. No argument there.

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
I have ordered the same 20inch CT wheels, on a mamba green .
my dealer has for the moment 5CT at the garage, 2 are stock. I have send some pictures on other post with the wheels on also on a crayon, vulcano grey, jet black, std black and ice grey. I chose those CT wheels, just to have different ones then the turbo or turbo s ones.

OP
OP

Troponin

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina D3 Biturbo
Country flag
If the videos I posted are indeed ice gray, I think i prefer this over Crayon/Chalk. However I need to see this in real life to confirm. May be too white for me. I would still like to see pictures of the ice gray with different 20 inch wheels.

The cherry red is the runner up, with the wheels MohCT4 saw, but maybe with the vesuvius grey inlays.

FYI pictures/videos I saw on the colors I consider:

Crayon:

Cherry:
https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/fahrbericht/porsche-taycan-cross-turismo-2021/
https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/porsc...che-taycan-cross-turismo-2021-review-pictures
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/reviews/2021-porsche-taycan-4-cross-turismo-awd-review/
https://www.mad4wheels.com/porsche/taycan-4-cross-turismo-2022
https://autoexpertmag.com/porsche-taycan-4-cross-turismo-in-cherry-metallic/

Volcano:
https://www.otomoto.pl/oferta/porsche-taycan-4s-cross-turismo-ID6DHB88.html#gallery-open

Sponsored