Wiper failure

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Twice now I have had the wipers fail. The first time I just dismissed it as maybe something strange I did but a second time is something more.

it seems to occur when the wipers are activated by rain and you are just moving from park to drive, the wipers stop mid way across the screen, seems to be related to maybe power going to the drive motors?

anyone seen this? Going to the dealer tomorrow and they can pull off any fault codes ( if there is any)
Sponsored

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Weird, hasn’t happened yet but I’ll report if it does Russ. Cars amazin mate.

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Weird, hasn’t happened yet but I’ll report if it does Russ. Cars amazin mate.
Cool, it’s great isnt it. I’m at 1700 miles in a month... I didn’t end up using ionity as there are so many free 50kw chargers down that way that I always kept topped up for free.

majugo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo., McLaren 675lt, Lotus elise race car, Honda Cfv, Mercedes slk 300, Peugeot 107; Fiat Panda
Country flag
Cool, it’s great isnt it. I’m at 1700 miles in a month... I didn’t end up using ionity as there are so many free 50kw chargers down that way that I always kept topped up for free.
I am really interested in the detail of how you keep charged up with only 50 KW chargers. I personally reckon they are an utter waste of time. If you go on any long journey, you surely need the full Ionity blast. I am considering a journey from Norwich to Inverness and Lossiemouth next summer, but the only supercharger available in Scotland is at Gretna. It would drive me insane to sit for hours on 50kw chargers or less. How do you do it?

OP
OP
jetbox

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
I am really interested in the detail of how you keep charged up with only 50 KW chargers. I personally reckon they are an utter waste of time. If you go on any long journey, you surely need the full Ionity blast. I am considering a journey from Norwich to Inverness and Lossiemouth next summer, but the only supercharger available in Scotland is at Gretna. It would drive me insane to sit for hours on 50kw chargers or less. How do you do it?
If you are not on a road trip they are fine. Go shopping, walk the dog etc etc while using the 50kw ones. I agree they don’t work for a long journey but once at your destination they fine. Lossiemouth and Inverness don’t have too many chargers from memory, actually Lossiemouth only has two 7kw I think, good luck with that.....
Sponsored