vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
My newly delivered '21 4s came with a couple of open campaigns of which the dealer neglected to make me aware of upon pickup. Specifically in regards to WMG6 I'm not exactly sure what this is/does. I *think* it has to do with the electric sport sound which I do, in fact, hear at times but I wonder if its an additional module that makes this sound louder. Anyone specifically know what this "retrofit" refers to?
Sponsored

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
You can always hear the electric motors even without sports sound. That is probably what you’re hearing.

This open campaign is for the electric sport sound option.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My newly delivered '21 4s came with a couple of open campaigns of which the dealer neglected to make me aware of upon pickup. Specifically in regards to WMG6 I'm not exactly sure what this is/does. I *think* it has to do with the electric sport sound which I do, in fact, hear at times but I wonder if its an additional module that makes this sound louder. Anyone specifically know what this "retrofit" refers to?
I know I'm being subjective here, but honestly if you could trade for something else I'd take it :) As with many others here, turned this on once and have never used it again nor do I have any plans to do so, but of course if payed for you absolutely should have it in there if no other option presents.
Sponsored