MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
This PCM simulator BTW has been available for a long time, not that new - referenced in multiple threads over last 2 years! :)

In regards the Lap Timer I think it links (assuming you have Sport Chrono) to the Track Precision app available for download - that app uses the cars cameras/sensors to record track sessions with a ton of infometrics - besides the built in tracks it is possible to create your own track - accuracy of course dep. on GPS precision at your loc. I can't confirm specifically how exactly the PCM integration looks right now as my car is in the shop getting it's arches painted but if you haven't download the app have a go and check it out - very cool :)
Track precison say that my car is not compatible

Porsche Taycan Taycan PCM Simulator site link IMG_0566219AF712-1
Sponsored

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
The track precision thing is '22+ only. Also, the simulator has had that app showing since its conception, so it's not tied to the track precision app.

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
The track precision thing is '22+ only. Also, the simulator has had that app showing since its conception, so it's not tied to the track precision app.
Didn’t imply so, just suggested to check it out :) but good catch re his model year - had missed that.