Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings!

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Here at TaycanForum, we've put a magnifying glass to all of the latest Porsche Taycan spy photos and videos to dissect its styling cues and give you this preview rendering of what the production version of Porsche's upcoming full-electric EV sports car should look like when it is fully revealed next year!

Gone are some E-Mission Concept styling and features such as the suicide doors and the fake exhaust tips on the current Taycan prototypes, but as you can see - what remains here stays very faithful to the stunning E-Mission Concept design.

We hope you enjoy these and as much as we do!

Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_black_front
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_black_r
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_black_rear
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_blue_front
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_blue_r
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_blue_rear
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_red_front
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_red_r
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_red_rear
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_white_front
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_white_r
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_white_rear
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_yellow_front
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_yellow_r
Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_yellow_rear

Series7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 BMW M550i
Country flag
Woah these are sweet. Give me the Carmine Red one in GTS form please!

This is stunning and I hope Porsche offers Guards or Carmine Red right off the bat.

Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! PorscheTaycan_yellow_rear

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Woah these are sweet. Give me the Carmine Red one in GTS form please!

This is stunning and I hope Porsche offers Guards or Carmine Red right off the bat.

That does look great. All of these do actually. I'll take mine in white.

Are there going to the typical Porsche lineup of Taycan S and Taycan GTS models?

PPK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Beautiful. That's some talent you got. Just made one of them my desktop background thanks for the large format images. Now let's see an interior :)

markweatherill

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota bB
May I be the first to say the front looks just a little like a Trollface :):):)

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Can we see a silver please... First on the waitlist at my dealer.

Great renderings!! So far, I'm thinking white is the color.

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 Cayman 06 CayenneTT
Country flag
These renderings are great. I hope the finish product lives up to these at least, since it's looking like it will not go full on concept.

E Nott

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Porsche Panamera S, 2015 Porsche Targa 4S
Country flag
I am on the waiting list for the Taycan, I do hope they keep the front end as seen in the photos above. I realize the prototype, as cool as it looks, is not going to be the final product. However, the current spy photos with the standard, rounded front end does not appeal to me that much. I would be very happy if the final product appears as the photos above.

Jenner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
25? Tesla Roadster/22 Tesla MYP/21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Call me crazy but I don't like this at all. It lost all the character and curves of the Mission E prototype.

I don't care about the suicide doors but without the huge side skirts tying into both large/wide front and rear fenders just kills the look of this car.

Great effort on the rendering but if these are at all accurate to the final version they just completely sterilized it and turned it into a boring Panamera (with a different front/rear end).

There are much sexier pictures of the Mission E out there but I chose this one because it is more plain and has the same angle as the renderings above.

This looks a million times better to me and this is what I have my deposit on and am waiting for (2nd @ my dealer):

Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! clip-24

I don't think I can get into it if it looks like the rendering.

Last edited:

Michael Eikenberry

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 Cayman S 911 Turbo Cab
Call me crazy but I don't like this at all. It lost all the character and curves of the Mission E prototype.

I don't care about the suicide doors but without the huge side skirts tying into both large/wide front and rear fenders just kills the look of this car.

Great effort on the rendering but if these are at all accurate to the final version they just completely sterilized it and turned it into a boring Panamera (with a different front/rear end).

There are much sexier pictures of the Mission E out there but I chose this one because it is more plain and has the same angle as the prototype.

This looks a million times better to me and this is what I have my deposit and am waiting for:

Porsche Taycan Our 2020 Porsche Taycan Preview Renderings! clip-24

I don't think I can get into it if it looks like the rendering.
I couldn't agree with you more. This Rendering isn't what I put my money down for I put my money down on the car shown above

Michael Eikenberry

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 Cayman S 911 Turbo Cab
car should look like when it is fully revealed next year!
You are right looks just like the Mission E except for the doors, door sills, door handles, outside mirrors, wheels The rendering looks like a poorly designed Panamera and I have had two of them. In fact the GTS was nice. They removed the things that led me to put $2,500 down on a car that looked like the Mission E.

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 Cayman 06 CayenneTT
Country flag
Even though these renders are fantastic!!!! we still don't know what they are going to look like in production.

The concept has no mirrors. That in itself make a big difference in perception with the production model. I notice everything that everyone mentions: Frunk lines are off (set deeper/lower in the body on proto), no extended wheel arches, and no lower ground effect (front lip, side skirts).

... However if there is a Taycan, Taycan S, Taycan GTS, and such, can we assume that there may be something like a Taycan GT3 RS?? ..And will it have the bloated fenders side skirts extra aero package?

Because here is the thing, any 600hp beast made by Porsche, either gas or electric will not look entry level, and it will not slot between the Cayenne and Panamera. I think the prototype is closer to the GT3 RS and these renders are closer to the base 911 (still fn beautiful).

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Even though these renders are fantastic!!!! we still don't know what they are going to look like in production.

The concept has no mirrors. That in itself make a big difference in perception with the production model. I notice everything that everyone mentions: Frunk lines are off (set deeper/lower in the body on proto), no extended wheel arches, and no lower ground effect (front lip, side skirts).

... However if there is a Taycan, Taycan S, Taycan GTS, and such, can we assume that there may be something like a Taycan GT3 RS?? ..And will it have the bloated fenders side skirts extra aero package?

Because here is the thing, any 600hp beast made by Porsche, either gas or electric will not look entry level, and it will not slot between the Cayenne and Panamera. I think the prototype is closer to the GT3 RS and these renders are closer to the base 911 (still fn beautiful).
I think the 24" wheels have a lot to do with the appeal as well...
Sponsored