Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
That’s not a typo, it’s a bona fide calculation from the PCMI’m sorry for the clickbait title but I’m fed up with the shocking software quality we’re putting up with on these otherwise fantastic premium cars.

Porsche Taycan 865 kwh battery!?! 35F4C6C0-44D5-4191-9329-3D63AE7C50EE

I mean seriously. This hacks me off. I know there are others. The dealers could give a whistle. I’ve fed back to the product teams. I still enjoy the car but seriously guys, get with the century.

Has anyone else had and traction reporting these dumbass bugs to Porsche?, because the fixes don’t seem to be forthcoming.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Buggy yes, but the metric is useless even without bugs. Switch over to kWh/100mi and both problems are solved.

OP
OP

Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Buggy yes, but the metric is useless even without bugs. Switch over to kWh/100mi and both problems are solved.
why is it useless? It’s a standard metric for comparison and easily converted into money just like mpg.

OP
OP

Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
In any case, the point of the post wasn’t whether it’s anyones favourite metric, it’s whether anyone has gained any traction getting this buggy software up to scratch.

This isn’t the only thing wrong with it and I’d like to know what route Porsche offer and how they respond to complaints like this. Or whether (as my dealer) they can’t be bothered because they don’t see it as Important as long as the car drives.

OP
OP

Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
In any case, the point of the post wasn’t whether it’s anyones favourite metric, it’s whether anyone has gained any traction getting this buggy software up to scratch.

This isn’t the only thing wrong with it and I’d like to know what route Porsche offer and how they respond to complaints like this. Or whether (as my dealer) they can’t be bothered because they don’t see it as Important as long as the car drives.
the maths don’t add up here either:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/tyre-pressure.2262/

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
This isn’t the only thing wrong with it and I’d like to know what route Porsche offer and how they respond to complaints like this.
Guess you will get a better answer from Porsche Dealer, Porsche GB or Porsche DE, than from the forum!

We will all be happy to hear the response, thank you.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag