Ipercool

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS ST - 22 BMW i3S - 18 MINI Countryman
Country flag
I regret having to write this in English and not in Italian, sadly I think that in my broken English the nuances of what I mean might be lost..... Anyway:

- Even if you look at this car a lot of times, every time you look at it you see something you haven't seen before.
- Even if you drive this car every day, each time you drive it it gives you back some feeling that you hadn't perceived the previous time.
- This car should be a mortification of physics and instead it is the apotheosis of physics.
- This car should be aseptic but it's the one with the most "beating heart" I've ever had.
- This car is abosolutely beautiful when it is very clean, it is absolutely beautiful when it is very dirty.

This car is imperfect, I love it for that too.

P.S. I just did a 1,400km trip in Italy (South of Rome to Milan and back) and I survived.:)
Sponsored

Last edited:

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I regret having to write this in English and not in Italian, sadly I think that in my broken English the nuances of what I mean might be lost..... Anyway:

- Even if you look at this car a lot of times, every time you look at it you see something you haven't seen before.
- Even if you drive this car every day, each time you drive it it gives you back some feeling that you hadn't perceived the previous time.
- This car should be a mortification of physics and instead it is the apotheosis of physics.
- This car should be aseptic but it's the one with the most beating "heart" I've ever had.
- This car is abosolutely beautiful when it is very clean, it is absolutely beautiful when it is very dirty.

P.S. I just did a 1,400km trip in Italy (South of Rome to Milan and back) and I survived.:)
You have perfectly captured the essence of Porsche!

OP
OP
Ipercool

Ipercool

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A volte lo dimentichiamo. Niente è perfetto. Goditi le cose per quello che sono, invece di quello che non sono o potrebbero essere. Congratulazioni! Non dimenticare di condividere le foto😛

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag

- This car should be aseptic but it's the one with the most "beating heart" I've ever had.

I’m sure that’s your heart beating when you look back at your car.

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Mama Mia, I agree! The Taycan is indeed a work of art, one that is really, really fun to drive.

OP
OP
Ipercool

Ipercool

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Even completely wet from the rain it doesn't look so bad ... :)

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS Sport Turismo ST.  My very first impressions 20230227_081340

OP
OP
Ipercool

Ipercool

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some sour notes:

- Counter-intuitive forward/rear control lever, for me "above" it makes you think more easily "forward" and vice versa for "below", but instead it is the opposite.
- Images provided by the rear camera are unrealistic, worse than the others had so far.
- Brake pedal with unnatural behavior under braking - partial release - new braking situations.
- Proximity sensors are not very progressive compared to those of other brands.
- Automatic high beams come on too seldom for my taste.
- I don't know why, but it must be me, every time I look for something in the user manual I don't find exactly what I'm looking for but a thousand of other similar things.
- I would like more choice and flexibility in the combinations of the data that can be shown in the three quadrants of the main screen.
- The Porsche navigator is too easily out of whack when it has to quickly manage information about charging stations.
- Cover of the compartment between the two front seats does not stand up by itself, but everyone already knows that. :)

DK1987

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 992 S, GTS ST
Country flag
Bellissima , complimenti!

Io guido una ST GTS da 1 mese e condivido i tuoi punti citati ;)
Posso chiederti quanto consuma in autostrada la tua viaggiando a 130kmh?

Davide
Sponsored