My first Porsche! Taycan GTS Sport Turismo - build feedback?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
red’s a bit much for me I’m afraid. We’ll see, I have lots of time until my build locks
Sure, colours are always personal.
i was just thinking about “dull” interior, and crayon/red was one of my favourites.
i’d probably go with red if they would be in olea leather.
Sponsored

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Hello, good spec. Maybe different wheels, privacy glass and something colourful inside, whether it is two tone leather or panels and seat belts.

OP
OP
npx

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just took a closer look at the aluminum rhombus trim on some other forum posts, I think that's definitely a go. Black + that plus some seatbelts would be really interesting.

familyhauler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (ordered)
Country flag
I have a similarly configured CT 4S also arriving in "fall" so nothing here except affirmation of your good choices!

Also good work on the allocation and low markup! When I asked about switching my order for a GTS ST, Redwood City told me $20K markup and I balked. If it'd arrive much sooner or the markup was lower I'd really think about it but the CT is more "practical" and at MSRP so I'm sticking with that for now...

OP
OP
npx

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have a similarly configured CT 4S also arriving in "fall" so nothing here except affirmation of your good choices!

Also good work on the allocation and low markup! When I asked about switching my order for a GTS ST, Redwood City told me $20K markup and I balked. If it'd arrive much sooner or the markup was lower I'd really think about it but the CT is more "practical" and at MSRP so I'm sticking with that for now...
Yeah, Stevens Creek told me it was 15 on top for a GTS and 25 on top for a Turismo GTS. 'Fuck outta here...

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Have you seen photos of the standard 20" Taycan Turbo S Aero Design Wheels?

They look very odd on the configurator.

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Founds these. It's ok, but I would have to have the 21's IMO. They're just too integral to the looks of the GTS.
Porsche Taycan My first Porsche! Taycan GTS Sport Turismo - build feedback? 1643951986007

Porsche Taycan My first Porsche! Taycan GTS Sport Turismo - build feedback? 1643952207037

AddAlfa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
I have a GTS Sport Turismo ordered to be delivered in May. Do all of the U.S. cars come with those silly stickers? My build is black metallic with black leather interior and the black 21” spider wheels.
Sponsored