Which split interior leather option?

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Seeing that there are basically three options for leather (not vegan) for the interior of the Taycan, which do you think is the best looking? Limestone Beige, Chalk or Atacama Beige? Any thoughts on what would look best of the three with a Carmine Red Exterior?

Does anyone own the Chalk/Limestone option and how does it compare to the Atacama Beige?

Photos are much appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
@Gogs , that is one of the nicest interiors in my view. I am jealous since I have full black and that is boring and very hot. The two tone is a great feature.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Thank you. Yeah, I really like it. Because the cabin isn’t very airy, even with the glass roof, the light seat colours open the car up a bit. I’ve protected the leather as well with leather shield to try keep clean.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
Seeing that there are basically three options for leather (not vegan) for the interior of the Taycan, which do you think is the best looking? Limestone Beige, Chalk or Atacama Beige? Any thoughts on what would look best of the three with a Carmine Red Exterior?

Does anyone own the Chalk/Limestone option and how does it compare to the Atacama Beige?

Photos are much appreciated.
This is exactly what i ordered, looks amazing with red!

Porsche Taycan Which split interior leather option? 5B99B2E7-CDBB-4F89-8AC4-07B7FD8C9484

Porsche Taycan Which split interior leather option? 5C9FF34A-64FA-4B7E-B0C6-96509CC1C19A

Brassfactory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
All the interiors are beautiful.

I got the club leather in black (it’s not vegan...It just is cured through a sustainable process). I considered the brown but I’m going for a high tech theme.

The lighter ones reportedly can stain from jeans and such, but they really are gorgeous.

Although the standard interior is nice, I love the full leather.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
All the interiors are beautiful.

I got the club leather in black (it’s not vegan...It just is cured through a sustainable process). I considered the brown but I’m going for a high tech theme.

The lighter ones reportedly can stain from jeans and such, but they really are gorgeous.

Although the standard interior is nice, I love the full leather.
The two-tone with the black and white is my favorite looking interior. However, I ordered the full black because I've had an M5 that I drove over 100K miles with a light interior and it was an absolute bear to keep clean. I bought the top line leather cleaners and conditioners and pretty much touched it up every week. Even with that, It did not age terribly well. The Turbo S in Frankfurt with the two-tone interior had terrible jean stains, but of course that was subject to quite a bit of abuse in a short time. My black panamera GTS interior has 105,000 miles and looks like new. So I chose practicality and durability over looks - I still think the black Olea with the dark silver will look quite good with the Carerra White exterior. I'll post pics - hopefully in a month...:fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The seat pattern on the 18 way front seat does not match the back seat? Because of 4+1?
Thanks for the heads up. If you get 18 way, I would skip the 2+1 as they don't look right with different seat patterns.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
I’ve never noticed. Away to take a look. If it looks wrong I’ll post.