Uk Delivery Updates

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have also been told mine is waiting loading, sounds like a week or so behind you guys. How are you getting so much info about the vessel it’s on, or are you guessing? My dealer (South London) doesn’t seem to provide that kind of detail! Although he is saying that I will be able to collect W/c 19th April.
Mine doesn't give much info as well. Some on here get a scheduled print out of what is going on.

I got an email from sales guy yesterday to say it is now on a vessel and will be coming to Sheerness. But that is all he knows.

As far as I know the only vessel that goes Emden to Sheerness is MALACCA HIGHWAY. That recently docked at Sheerness on the 3rd April, so I don't know if it was this one.

The vessel now is at Emden port being loaded, arrived on 4th April however Germany had a bank holiday like us on Monday so not sure if the sales guy would of known it was on that one by yesterday and it is still docked. It will now arrive back at Sheerness on Friday 9th.

Either way it is/was on a vessel and I will have it in two weeks max I assume.
Sponsored

Last edited:

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Mine doesn't give much info as well. Some on here get a scheduled print out of what is going on.

I got an email from sales guy yesterday to say it is now on a vessel and will be coming to Sheerness. But that is all he knows.

As far as I know the only vessel that goes Emden to Sheerness is MALACCA HIGHWAY. That recently docked at Sheerness on the 3rd April, so I don't know if it was this one.

The vessel now is at Emden port being loaded, arrived on 4th April however Germany had a bank holiday like us on Monday so not sure if the sales guy would of known it was on that one by yesterday and it is still docked. It will now arrive back at Sheerness on Friday 9th.

Either way it is on a vessel and I will have it in two weeks max I assume.
Same as the above, there is a little guess work involved on my side using the bits of info I receive from the dealer.

I received an update this morning that mine is still in Emden awating a vessel to Sheerness. I’m hoping its loaded onto the same as @torx in which case it will arrive by the end of the week. But who knows! Would love a scheduled print out, would take all the guess work out

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Apparently my car is still at Emden awaiting shipping. Build was finished on 26/03/21.
Wish we could follow vessel. Ford Mustang Mach E customers in the UK can follow their car from factory to Antwerp via US & on to UK.

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Apparently my car is still at Emden awaiting shipping. Build was finished on 26/03/21.
Wish we could follow vessel. Ford Mustang Mach E customers in the UK can follow their car from factory to Antwerp via US & on to UK.
Porsche Taycan/911 customers can also follow their orders in the US, not sure why they haven't done the same for their UK customers.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Porsche Taycan/911 customers can also follow their orders in the US, not sure why they haven't done the same for their UK customers.
TBH cannot understand why we are excluded.

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
TBH cannot understand why we are excluded.
Your commonwealth friends are also excluded and we are neighbours with our friends to the south!! Definitely not fair. I just got my car this week so my tracking days are behind me - now if only they could solve the lack of connectivity...

meejo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E220 Coupe, Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car is also at port waiting for shipping. Been given a 3 week lead time to have it in my possession. So excited!

Mcgovern01

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Range Rover Sport, Mini JCW
Country flag
Spoke to my dealer yesterday. Car is awaiting loading still, but he has said it will definitely be available for collection on the 19th April, Possibly earlier. A bit surprised by that, it’s not even on a boat yet, and PDI and updates all to do..we will see!

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Spoke to my dealer yesterday. Car is awaiting loading still, but he has said it will definitely be available for collection on the 19th April, Possibly earlier. A bit surprised by that, it’s not even on a boat yet, and PDI and updates all to do..we will see!
I hope that that delivery date is the same for me - even though I’m also waiting to load on a vessel. Fingers crossed. Let’s see if the current Mallaca Highway on its way to Sheerness has all of our cars onboard!

AL87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
When was the build complete on your car? I'm just trying to work out if the dealer saying I can collect week of 19th is realistic. Mine was completed on 1st April.

Mcgovern01

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When was the build complete on your car? I'm just trying to work out if the dealer saying I can collect week of 19th is realistic. Mine was completed on 1st April.
Mine finished same date, and he also told me W/c 19th..although he was prepared to book me on for the 19th for handover so he must be confident!

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine completed on 19th March. Only info I got on Tuesday was it is on a vessel. No collection date.

If you guys have a collection date with no confirmation that the car is on its way to the UK I'd be surprised with such a quick turn around. It takes a few days from UK port to dealership which includes PDI at the port and then another check up at the dealership.

Then again if they are on the current vessel to Sheerness then 19th sound about right.

Last edited:

Mcgovern01

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine completed on 19th March. Only info I got on Tuesday was it is on a vessel. No collection date.

If you guys have a collection date with no confirmation that the car is on its way to the UK I'd be surprised with such a quick turn around. It takes a few days from UK port to dealership which includes PDI at the port and then another check up at the dealership.

Then again if they are on the current vessel to Sheerness then 19th sound about right.
Does anyone know if PDI and updates are done at the Uk port, or at the dealership? I guess it’s possible some dealers are quicker than others, but if it’s done at the port then I’m not too confident of the 19th! (Although dealer did say he would give me a firm date when he has it confirmed it is on the water....??

meejo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E220 Coupe, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine completed on the 2nd, if the dealership is in Scotland would it be on a different boat to yours that are southern based? Or do they all go to Sheerness? My dealer originally said 2 weeks, I’ve added the 3rd on myself in case there are delays, it’s a psychological excitement thing ?

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Does anyone know if PDI and updates are done at the Uk port, or at the dealership? I guess it’s possible some dealers are quicker than others, but if it’s done at the port then I’m not too confident of the 19th! (Although dealer did say he would give me a firm date when he has it confirmed it is on the water....??
My dealer said all PDI for Porsche are done at Sheerness.
Sponsored