skumar55

First Name
Sunil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
I ordered mine at the same time as you (Turbo S) and after originally being told May this year - (before the Ukraine stuff scuppered that) and then potentially October / November as a guess, they're now saying up to six months from now. It's very likely going to be Q1 in 2023 at best.

Just depends on the allocation at this point. Can't see them getting one this side of the year now if they've been told what to expect.
Thank you for letting me know the progress of your car being delivered :)
Sponsored

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I fear I need to ring the dealer again for the latest 'progress' update to see what the random date generator now predicts 😬

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I fear I need to ring the dealer again for the latest 'progress' update to see what the random date generator now predicts 😬
Computer still says 21 October completion. Dealer confirms atm no other impingements….we shall see!

Porsche Taycan Delivery Delays 90261FF6-71B7-4CFC-AA58-39565DEC1F6D

OP
OP

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RangeRover D350 MHEV New Disco 300D MHEW Taycan4S
Country flag
Not much point in being better able to "get going" if you can neither steer nor stop!

It is pretty unusual using winter tyres in the UK but I was a convert when I tried the difference for myself when i was working in central France. It was the difference between slithering along with one wheel in the gutter (and probably mainly gripping the kerb!) and driving almost normally the next day on winter tyres.
I have used them ever since :) we don't get much snow but when we do the gain is vast and they are a fair bit better in cold wet conditions as well.
Completely agree I change to General Grabber AT3 winter tyres on my Range Rover usually in November as also live in rural area regarding Taycan I just not would use it if forecast was not good

peterstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IONIQ 5
Country flag
Our dealer in Denmark quoted early Q1 2023, if you order a CT4 or CT4S now, which I guess isn't too bad?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Completely agree I change to General Grabber AT3 winter tyres on my Range Rover usually in November as also live in rural area regarding Taycan I just not would use it if forecast was not good
I was brought up on a farm and we never put summer road type tyres on the Land Rover, it lived on off road tyres, so a bit noisy(er) on the road.

Where I live now I have no need of 4WD and have never bought one. Winter tyres on 2WD are better than normal tyres on a 4WD anyway IME.

The Taycan will be the first 4WD car I have used regularly for 50 years and if I like it enough it will be my everyday car and get its winter tyres on when it drops below 7C.