Taycans spotted in the wild

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Yes It’s me. Btw Is that ‘RaceTex’ Steering wheel? I thought it was Alcantara Steering wheel and It also felt like Alcantara wheel, soft and luxurious.
Nice Photos? Have you got any more photos of the Taycan exterior?

Jraeven

First Name
Joop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo (cab), Cayenne S, AMG GT-C, Audi R8
Country flag
RaceTex is Alcantara. Alcantara is a tradename and Porsche did not want to work with this company any more. For this reason they have something comparable made by an other manufacturer. I asume it is cheaper.

Testdriver1

First Name
Testsriver1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3rs, Taycan turbo, 992 gen 911, Cayenne turbo S, Speedster
Country flag
Hahaha....none of those units have the stupid turbo/turbo s badging!
Hahaha the badges are there. Just not where you can see them. I would say more, but I can't. I test-drive Taycan's everyday. Even the prototypes have badges. Wait...... You will see. They are bas ass too. Not stupid! Soul Electrified.

Rotordude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
7XPorsche’s, 3XGolf R/ GTI
Country flag
Hahaha the badges are there. Just not where you can see them. I would say more, but I can't. I test-drive Taycan's everyday. Even the prototypes have badges. Wait...... You will see. They are bas ass too. Not stupid! Soul Electrified.
Will the second generation have the twin turbo set up? Any turbo lag or they must have the new gen constant on turbos! Do you notice range reduction because of the turbos?

just playing......

Testdriver1

First Name
Testsriver1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was driving toward Half Moon Bay (in California) earlier today and would swear on a bible I saw a Taycan driving on the opposite side of the road. When it passed me, I swung my head around so fast to see the rear. It was silver.

I didn't think they were already available here in the US. Have people already started taking delivery?

Testdriver1

First Name
Testsriver1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You saw a test Taycan. There areany testing all over CA.

Testdriver1

First Name
Testsriver1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was driving toward Half Moon Bay (in California) earlier today and would swear on a bible I saw a Taycan driving on the opposite side of the road. When it passed me, I swung my head around so fast to see the rear. It was silver.

I didn't think they were already available here in the US. Have people already started taking delivery?

Two weeks ago was the first delivery.