Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here's my build. I got an earlier allocation slot that I was planning and had to lock today (although I think I still may have a day or 2). Clearly I was budget-minded in the build but I'd be curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts as to what I may want to substitute for something else? http://www.porsche-code.com/PLW5AY42
You are really making me reconsider my color choices. I do like the Mamba Green, but the Dolomite with the two-tone leather is awesome.

The one thing that you may want to consider is the 25 foot charger cable option, it has no additional cost in the US and just provides more flexibility unless you really know you're going to be close to your plug.

The other item I had was InnoDrive as I hope it will be a useful feature as it can work at lower speeds than ACC from how I read it. ACC works down to 40mph. But I may be misreading it.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Hi Ron!

Panoramic Roof adds 25kg (!!!) at worst possible place for weights .... would reconsider if optional
Unfortunately I could not order it without since I have no need for it and don't like it for the hot climate I live in.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Here's my build. I got an earlier allocation slot that I was planning and had to lock today (although I think I still may have a day or 2). Clearly I was budget-minded in the build but I'd be curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts as to what I may want to substitute for something else? http://www.porsche-code.com/PLW5AY42
Looks great!

But please look on the inside at the bottom of the door and see if you prefer it with the free of charge option "Door-Sill Guards in Black Brushed Aluminum". I totally missed it on my order and might need to go to "Genuine Porsche Tequipment Accessories" to get it changed. Aggghhh

Scott Allen

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 2017 Range Rover HSE, 1967 Camaro RS/SS 396
Country flag
Nice! When’s your expected delivery date?
February build (I do have a V200 code and build sheet). I'm told April-May delivery. Which is fine here in Western PA!

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Just got an update from my dealer, and they are having major problems getting a Turbo S allocation. This is evidently a national problem and causing quite a bit of frustration. I may have missed it, but has anyone actually ordered a Turbo S and have it in the system? Does anyone have any additional information?

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks great!

But please look on the inside at the bottom of the door and see if you prefer it with the free of charge option "Door-Sill Guards in Black Brushed Aluminum". I totally missed it on my order and might need to go to "Genuine Porsche Tequipment Accessories" to get it changed. Aggghhh
I went nuts and added the illuminated version in carbon fiber.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got an update from my dealer, and they are having major problems getting a Turbo S allocation. This is evidently a national problem and causing quite a bit of frustration. I may have missed it, but has anyone actually ordered a Turbo S and have it in the system? Does anyone have any additional information?
these have been really hard to get. There are a bunch of 4S and Turbo allocations on their way here to CA, but a very tiny amount of turbo S, afaik the turbos outnumbered the S by at least 4:1

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Yup, same here.
Makes my Turbo S even more exclusive.
It may not even depreciate in the first few months due to the high demand but that's just wishful thinking...lol.
Actually, you could be right. If the turbo S demand remains high and supply is extremely limited that certainly will not hurt our resale values. At least in the short term.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Actually, you could be right. If the turbo S demand remains high and supply is extremely limited that certainly will not hurt our resale values. At least in the short term.
I asked a high volume here in silicon valley about the wait for a new Taycan - they said 18 - 20 months. They are only getting shipments every other month for a while. So regardless of trim, the supply/demand will be out of whack for a while which should help resale values in the first year or two..

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
I am liking the Dolomite Silver and Volcano Grey.

Which colors are you liking?
ordered Dolomite Silver with black detailed / trim (can’t wait!) I’m told it’s being made in first batch (late Jan) with present dealer received date 27th March)

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 831A5065-AF11-4D0C-A0B8-FE6A59828F6B

MetallicBlue

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audii Q7
Country flag
My local dealer must have called everyone on their waiting list during the holiday week. They said they had 2 Taycan 4S slots and the first two deposits got them. I quickly configured and deposited that day. My build date is March 6th so I have a little time to change options. I did equip this one fairly well, with Leather, Premium, Sport, Innov Drive, etc for a total cost of USD $147,260. If there’s something you’d suggest I add (or delete) let me know, the build is at: www.porsche-code.com/PLY2EBQ8.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 314495DD-318D-4D43-A928-708154F7418E

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Any early builds hit V250 yet?

I was supposed to hit that on Friday, but I am still at V210...they just want me to add the Burmeister stereo ;)
Sponsored