• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

OFFICIAL: TeslaTap Mini Adapter GROUP BUY is now AVAILABLE

PTProspect

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jaguar I-Pace; 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks @KTC . I just ordered mine. How are you enjoying the Turbo?
Sponsored

Reactions: KTC
OP
OP
KTC

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks @KTC . I just ordered mine. How are you enjoying the Turbo?
It's been great! Two weeks now, and I've been driving it more than any other car. No issues at all.... other than on regular ride height the ramp clearance is definitely lower than my 911 GTS!

Dancarusa

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi friends:

Thanks to all the interest here, the kind folks at TeslaTap have announced a 15% discount price for our group for their MINI 60A and MINI 80A adapters:
https://www.umc-j1772.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=17

For more information please see this thread here.
This adapter would allow you to charge the Taycan (or any other J1772 EV) using Tesla Destination Chargers, greatly increasing the potential charge locations.

This discount is time limited so please place all your orders by 8/27. As a request from the manufacturer, please do not disseminate this discount code to other forums/groups as this is meant as a favor to our Taycan community only.

Discount code: TAYCAN

Due to the level of interest here it might take a little time for them to complete production.

Enjoy!
Keith
Which one do you recommned to buy ?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Received mine today - that was fast! Won't know if it works I guess until Jan 2022 or later :(!

GoDucksYellO

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, Silverado 2500HD
Country flag
Got mine ordered as well. Thanks for putting this together for the forum members.

GRV

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7 | Tesla Model 3 | Taycan 4s (MY21)
Country flag
Hi friends:

Thanks to all the interest here, the kind folks at TeslaTap have announced a 15% discount price for our group for their MINI 60A and MINI 80A adapters:
https://www.umc-j1772.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=17

For more information please see this thread here.
This adapter would allow you to charge the Taycan (or any other J1772 EV) using Tesla Destination Chargers, greatly increasing the potential charge locations.

This discount is time limited so please place all your orders by 8/27. As a request from the manufacturer, please do not disseminate this discount code to other forums/groups as this is meant as a favor to our Taycan community only.

Discount code: TAYCAN

Due to the level of interest here it might take a little time for them to complete production.

Enjoy!
Keith
Thanks for setting this up. Mini 80 ordered.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Anyone know how to tell which version you received? There is no amperage specified on the adapter itself, so how do you know if you ordered an 80A version that you didn't by mistake received the 60A or 40A version?

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Anyone know how to tell which version you received? There is no amperage specified on the adapter itself, so how do you know if you ordered an 80A version that you didn't by mistake received the 60A or 40A version?
Believe it was marked on the box

mkpierro

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Country flag
I ordered an 80A. Box said 60A when it arrived so I called. They said if there is a white painted dot on the Tesla end of the charger than it is the 80A. Does this jive with those who ordered the 80A?

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
Got mine! KTC, thanks for going through the effort in making this group discount happen.

Chedman13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GL63 Brabus B63 Widestar, Awaiting Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I ordered an 80A. Box said 60A when it arrived so I called. They said if there is a white painted dot on the Tesla end of the charger than it is the 80A. Does this jive with those who ordered the 80A?
No, at least not for me! This is a little concerning and hope I didn't get the wrong one either!

I just sent [email protected] an email and hopefully I'll get a response.

My box says 80 AMP but mine has a red painted dot. There are no other paint dots. See pictures:
Porsche Taycan OFFICIAL:  TeslaTap Mini Adapter GROUP BUY is now AVAILABLE IMG_8523

Porsche Taycan OFFICIAL:  TeslaTap Mini Adapter GROUP BUY is now AVAILABLE IMG_8524

Porsche Taycan OFFICIAL:  TeslaTap Mini Adapter GROUP BUY is now AVAILABLE IMG_8525

Porsche Taycan OFFICIAL:  TeslaTap Mini Adapter GROUP BUY is now AVAILABLE IMG_8526