agurkas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CT4S, Volvo XC90, BMW X3
Country flag
Still Waiting for the delivery of my PTS getting closer now though

F5B28F7A-2C38-48C3-A765-10F2D8FD402B.jpeg
So pisses me off that dealers around me don't have these color samples. We ended up getting one off the lot in good enough color (Neptune Blue) and will PPF color change it into purple my wife wants.

violuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RWD
Country flag
will PPF color change it into purple my wife wants.
I'm torn. On the one hand, I hope she is very happy with the results. On the other hand, I have to admit that I'd feel a little silly if it came out indistinguishable from the PTS.

Are you planning on going with the STEK DYNOpurple?

agurkas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CT4S, Volvo XC90, BMW X3
Country flag
I'm torn. On the one hand, I hope she is very happy with the results. On the other hand, I have to admit that I'd feel a little silly if it came out indistinguishable from the PTS.

Are you planning on going with the STEK DYNOpurple?
She likes Neptune Blue... but it was not her top choice. And she really REALLY likes the car, to the point that my daughters noticed mama is turning into a car gal. So, I want to ensure I get that color right for her. This is her car, I have never seen her enjoy driving any vehicle like that, so I will get this to perfection. There is a reason we have been together for so long, she does the same for me :) Already have an appointment with a local shop to go grab a bunch of samples. STEK DYNOpurple was a bit "too burgundy" for her. I don't have that depth of color perception for some reason
🤷‍♂️

Propofoln

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
She likes Neptune Blue... but it was not her top choice. And she really REALLY likes the car, to the point that my daughters noticed mama is turning into a car gal. So, I want to ensure I get that color right for her. This is her car, I have never seen her enjoy driving any vehicle like that, so I will get this to perfection. There is a reason we have been together for so long, she does the same for me :) Already have an appointment with a local shop to go grab a bunch of samples. STEK DYNOpurple was a bit "too burgundy" for her. I don't have that depth of color perception for some reason
🤷‍♂️

looks bad ass

Propofoln

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
i would love to do a wrap to change my white Turbo up in a few years but my mission E rims are painted white on inside. Love the Nardo and Alex gray, and the Voodoo blue and Oak green. I had a Panamera Turbo S and a Macan Turbo in PTS Slate gray. Was an amazing color

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
This probably says more about my color perception or lack thereof than it does about the actual paint, but if I passed either of those on the street, I would simply assume they were Frozen Blue.
My thoughts exactly. Better to get frozen blue, save $13k and the headache of a PTS allocation

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
My thoughts exactly. Better to get frozen blue, save $13k and the headache of a PTS allocation
But then you wouldn't be invited to Rare Shades. "Look, man, the spectrometer reading is identical to that guy's!" "Sorry; without a PTS code and receipt from Exclusive you cannot park here."

violuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RWD
Country flag
But then you wouldn't be invited to Rare Shades. "Look, man, the spectrometer reading is identical to that guy's!" "Sorry; without a PTS code and receipt from Exclusive you cannot park here."
My plan there is to buy a couple of stanchions and a velvet rope and just hire people to come hang out in my garage.
Sponsored