MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Here is my week old CT4, whilst we were staying on a yacht in Lymington, UK, this weekend. Not overly scenic, but just thought it looked nice under the lights at night. Don't zoom in too much, as it needs a wash...!šŸ¤£
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG-20231217-WA0005

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG-20231217-WA0004

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Wow, what a coincidence. Very good or very brave parking...!
I like to think very good. But my wife was back there assisting so I wouldnā€™t hit the wall.

I have to say, some of the underground parking garages and entrances in Germany are so tight that itā€™s a miracle I didnā€™t scrape up the car.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Charging at the lounge in Bingen. I specifically chose this location because I needed to charge around lunchtime on a Saturday at the end of the holidays and high risk of occupied chargers. Good choice only one other Belgian Taycan choosing this facility when I arrived and left before my pictures. Good coffee and comfortable and really clean rest rooms.

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0519

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0513

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0514

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0517

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Morning ski in Galtur. Parking empty. Michelin winter tires and the Taycan 4 CT did a good job on ice.

IMG_0396.jpeg
I hope you did some donuts! Looks perfect.

Jonathan S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
First time driving my new [-to-me] CT in the snow.
And I do mean "in" the snow: you can see how the front end has been acting like a plow, as the snow is higher than the car floorboards (is that still a term?) even in Gravel Mode with the Lift height setting.
Super easy though blasting out of the entire unplowed parking lot after returning from backcountry skiing.
(Michelin CrossClimate2 tires, in the usual 20" staggered setup.)
TikTok here from my social media consultant (i.e., our teenage daughter), with skiing so good that a friend came all the way from Richmond Virginia!
(Actually, he came all that way for the ski mountaineering race I had organized the prior day, but he *stayed* for the powder!)

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG-4208
Sponsored